Skip to content
So upset
prayforamiracle posted:
I know there is not many around on the weekends, but I need to vent. I'm so upset and frustrated. I went to have my yearly female visit Friday. I asked the doc if it looked like there were any signs of impending ovulation, such as the cervix position and mucus. The doc said didn't see any cm and didn't seem to think ovulation was near. I ended up having a cervical polyp removed. (I had one before that RE made me follow up with gyno to remove). So since doc didn't see any ovulation signs(neither did I) and the fact that I was still spotting from the procedure, we didn't bd. I didn't think it was a good idea to, either. Well guess what? My temp went up the next morning and is up again this morning. You have got to be kidding me! I'm so done with all this. I don't ovulate every month, so I need to take advantage of every opportunity and now here is another one missed. Also since they say not to bd 24-48 hours prior to a pap, there was no bding close to pre-ovulation either. Then we were hoping to get away in a couple of weeks, so af will ruin that. Mine are so heavy and painful, I don't know if I can deal with it on a trip. I like my own bathroom and such when dealing with an extremely heavy af. I haven't broke it to dh yet, but I don't even feel like going now. It will ruin my mini-vac. With work, I was so looking forward and needing the getaway. I just wonder when I will ever catch a break with all this ttc stuff. I'm just about to my witts end over it all. Sorry for such a negative, whiny post.
Prayforamiracle-Me(37)Dh(44)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in 7/07. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

britt200408 responded:
Oh Pray, I'm so sorry. It really does seem like you just can't catch a break. Feeling hopeless really sucks. I think if you talked to DH, when you're feeling up to it, he would understand why you don't feel like going away. I'm not sure how it works with your schedules, but maybe you can just reschedule for sometime soon? I know how hard it can be to get away when you're both working. DH and I were together for 3 years before we ever took a vacation, and even then we could only do 3 days.

I feel angry for you about the ovulation signs...ugh! What the heck, mother nature?! Why are you torturing this poor woman?

I know how frustrating it was for me to have one 'off' cycle, and AF was horrible after that. I'm sorry you have to deal with that all the time. ((hugs)) I really hope your day gets better. In the meantime, don't worry about venting. It's what we're here for.
Brittanie(24), DH Josh(25), DS Jacob(3). BFP 10-01-11, m/c 11-11-11

ani05 responded:
Pray,I am so sorry! I understand what you are going through b/c if you remember my cycles use to be so long (90 days sometimes) and I wouldn't have any ovulation signs at all.It's so frustrating.I am also sorry about you vacation,AF ruins everything, you guys deserve some time off.(((HUGS))),hopefully you'll feel better.
Ani(30),DH(31),DD(6).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.

Basteach3 responded:
Pray I am so sorry. Thoughts and prayers are with you through this. Hugs to you.
B(33),DH(37),TTC for baby no.1 since 2/2012.BFP on 06/13/2012,M/C on 06/20/2012

teacherbeck responded:
(((hugs))) I am so sorry Pray, that is just awful.
And please dont ever feel you need to apologize on here! We are here for you and part of the purpose of being on here is knowing others understand and won't just tell you to "relax" or something ridiculous when your heart is breaking or you are just MAD at the way things are going.
I do not chart... is there any way maybe you could get a BD in just in case??
Becky(31) DH(38); 1 furbaby: Clark Kent

TRIGGS: After 1yr TTC bfp april '09 lost @ 20wks precious Jackson 8-06-09
TTCAL grad, sweet Juliet born 12-10-10 Praise God!

MelBrody responded:
Pray, I am so sorry you are having such bad luck! Its totally understandable you might want to put off your vacation. Possibly though it will help you keep your mind off it? Big Huggs to you. My thoughts are always with you and I hope you see the light at the end of the tunnel soon.
Me(28) Hubby(27) M/C due to Blighted ovum October 11.
BFP! April 2012!

perry147 responded:
Pray sorry things are not working out for you but this is the place were we are able to express our concerns and annoyances, all the good, bad and ugly things that happen to us. Beside who better to understand than us. Hope everything works out between your ttc journey, work and your vacation. KUP! Sending you TONS of calming vibes!!!!!!!!!
Me 43 DH 41 DS 9/10/10 2m/c @ 8wks 4/09 and 11 wks d/c 9/09 diagnosed w/ 2 mutations of MTHFR. TTC 2 m/c3 9/11. Moved up to clomid 100 m/c4 2/2012. Moved on to injections. BFP 8/27/12

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 36 and my husband is 40. We started TTC in January 2010. I found out in March that I had polyps in my uterus and had them removed. I was elated w...More

Helpful Tips

Reading posts in a similar manner as our old boards
I see many of you are upset with how to read the boards. We thought of that and put a link over there <========= that says " See All ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.