Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
jhetsmom update
jhetsmom posted:
I have been lurking but due to some complications where I moved, I can't get internet. I can read posts but cant respond. Oh how i have wanted to respond.

After the ectopic loss in April, we were advised to wait to cycles before TTC. I kept track of my cycles both months and continued my prenatals and the vitex. July I spent some well deserved time with my sister and her her boys from Arkansas. We ahd a lovely trip with our husbands to Park City. Spent the night at a condo in one of the resorts and went club hopping. This was over the weekend i was due to O. Due to some ill effects of alcohol and roommates we didnt manage to get any bding in that weeked but the week before we had some fun. My husband and I had the weekend of the 31st of July off with each other and joked the whole weekend about my husband being pregnant. I had an appointment to get braces on my teeth that week and we joked about being pregnant with braces and cravings. All of this was joking of course but my DH woke me up that monday with a PT saying he had a dream. I poas for him still half asleep and took it in to him because I couldn't see any lines let alone the control. He said," Well there is a faint line and a dark line so thats negative, right?" I told him any second line is positive. My husband got the BFP before I did.
I got into my MW same day. They have poked and proded. US and blood draws all come back good. I am now 10 weeks + 3 days. I have my next d/a is the 19th. We will be getting another US because i did develope a Subchorionic Hematoma around 7 weeks. I am due the begining of April and DS and DH are thrilled. DS keeps telling everyone he wants a baby sister to sit next to him at the restaurant and a baby brother to play with his trucks. We haven't actually announced our pregnancy out side of our siblings and parents with the exception of our bosses, due to my complications.
Im wishing everyone the very best the sending prayers and thoughts to all of you .

kstategrad07 responded:
Congrats! I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well without anymore complications!
Amanda(26), DH(27), MC @ 5weeks 2/09

britt200408 responded:
I remember you from the TTC - Just starting out board last summer! Sorry you had a loss. And congrats on the new pregnancy! It's always 10x better when your BFP comes when you aren't really expecting it. I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well and you don't have any other complications. Congrats again!
Brittanie(24), DH Josh(25), DS Jacob(3). BFP 10-01-11, m/c 11-11-11

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have a healthy daughter, born 11/25/08. July 31, 2009 I lost my son at 25 weeks gestation due to a encephalocele which is a large whole in the back ...More

Helpful Tips

Get our Smiley's Back!
I have noticed that you can get some of the smiley's to work... they don't when viewing the whole board, but when you click on the ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 32 found this helpful