Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Monday Updates-September 24
prayforamiracle posted:
Hi to all! Hope you all are doing okay.

My update: Cycle Day # 9-Waiting to ovulate. Af is gone, thank goodness. She was brutal as ever. On an off note, I have set a goal for myself. I probably have gained twenty pounds, since my miscarriage and have yet to get it off. That has sadly been over five years ago. My goal is to drop those twenty by Christmas. I don't think that is an unreasonable goal. That way if Christmas is really depressing, at least I will feel better about myself. (Just thinking ahead, Christmas is always so hard being childless)
Prayforamiracle-Me(37)Dh(44)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in 7/07. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

ani05 responded:
Hello ladies!

Pray: Sorry AF was so mean.I think losing 20 lbs by Christmas is not unreasonable.I lost 20 lbs in over 3 months and I have to say that it did make me feel better, a lot better.I think it also made me feel good b/c I set a goal for myself and I achieved it.
Good Luck with the weight loss!

My update: CD# 24,I am in 2ww but I am not expecting a BFP.I know it sounds crazy but I just don't think it happened this month.
Ani(30),DH(31),DD(6).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.

teacherbeck responded:
Pray- Sorry AF was brutal Hopefully she was clearing the way for an awesome on-time O! I dont think 20 by christmas is unreasonable. I lost weight one fall, but for me I lost til Thanksgiving then I just held steady til Christmas... I think with work or church parties and all the available goodies its SO HARD to lose btwn Tgiving-Cmas. You have 2 months til you get to the first of those holidays, though so I think YOU CAN DO IT
Ani- Good luck I almost liked the cycles when my hopes were low b/c it took the pressure off myself a little. (but still really hoping you are wrong!!)

Hugs & baby dust to everyone!!
Becky(31) DH(38); 1 furbaby: Clark Kent

TRIGGS: After 1yr TTC bfp april '09 lost @ 20wks precious Jackson 8-06-09
TTCAL grad, sweet Juliet born 12-10-10 Praise God!

Basteach3 replied to teacherbeck's response:
Glad AF is gone pray and sorry it was rough.

My update cd #18 and in the 2ww. I am hopping but trying not to get my hopes up. Another 2teachers are pregnant at school and one is due when I would be so that is hard. I orked hard yesterday with lots of physical work that I am not used to so I am hoping that doesnt ruin things. I just worry. It's hard not to even though I know that wouldn't effect anything before implantation. Oh well we will see.

Good luck and baby dust to all.
B(33),DH(37),TTC for baby no.1 since 2/2012.BFP on 06/13/2012,M/C on 06/20/2012

perry147 responded:
Pray- sending you tons of O vibes. GL with the weight loss.

Ani- hope your 2ww wait goes by quickly.

Becky- hope everything is going well for you. When are you due?

Basteach- hope your 2ww also goes by quickly.

My update- Well its not good news. I went for another u/s today and it is definitely not a viable pregnancy. My RE called it a blighted ovum and if I don't m/c in the next 2 wks then I will have to have a d/c. He is surprised that I haven't started bleeding yet. I have come to the conclusion that September is a very strange month for me, the birth of my son, a d/c and maybe another one and another m/c. On a side note my RE said that because I had such good results on my last drug cycle he is willing to give me a couple more drug cycles. He wasn't sure if the meds were really making a difference in the odds of getting pregnant the first few times but the last time they were excellent. I am so relieved. I felt every time I went into the office I had to plead my case for another chance.

Hope everyone has a great week!!!
Me 43 DH 42 DS 9/10/10 2m/c @ 8wks 4/09 and 11 wks d/c 9/09 diagnosed w/ 2 mutations of MTHFR. TTC 2 m/c3 9/11. Moved up to clomid 100 m/c4 2/2012. Moved on to injections. BFP 8/27/12

teacherbeck replied to perry147's response:
perry- Im so sorry about the bad news. I am really glad your RE had a little good news for you about the drug cycles. I hope everything goes as best it can over the next 2 weeks (((hugs)))). I dont know why this has to be so hard

***triggs** and you were so sweet to ask, i updated my sig with my edd
Becky(31) DH(38); 1 furbaby: Clark Kent

TRIGGS: After 1yr TTC bfp april'09 lost @20wks precious ^Jackson 8-06-09^ TTCAL grad, sweet Juliet born 12-10-10 Praise God! Baby 3 BFP May 2012 due Jan 2013

ani05 replied to perry147's response:
Perry so sorry about your loss! (((HUGS))
I am glad that your RE is willing to give you more drug cycles.
Ani(30),DH(31),DD(6).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.

britt200408 responded:
Pray - Glad AF is gone! Your goal sounds like a good one. Good luck!

Ani - Good luck in the rest of your 2ww, hopefully you'll be pleasantly surprised.

B - Sorry you have to deal with seeing other pregnant women. It's always difficult, but especially when there are similar due dates. I felt like my family and friends had a baby boom after my m/c and it was hard to feel like it was constantly in my face. Good luck in your 2ww!

Perry - I'm so very sorry ((hugs)) I'm glad you are able to look at the positives and that's great news about the drug cycles. Hopefully it gives you some hope for the future. Wishing you a speedy recovery so you can get back to ttc when you're ready.
Brittanie(24), DH Josh(25), DS Jacob(3). BFP 10-01-11, m/c 11-11-11. BFP 9-14-12

Basteach3 replied to perry147's response:
Perry, I am so sorry. I hope the two weeks goes good for you (or as well as can be expected). Hugs to you and we are here for you. Thoughts and prayers are with you. Good luck with the doctor and drug cycles.
B(33),DH(37),TTC for baby no.1 since 2/2012.BFP on 06/13/2012,M/C on 06/20/2012

prayforamiracle replied to ani05's response:
Ani-Thanks for the support! I have been good with my exercising so far, but need to work on the eating healthy more. I wish you felt more hopeful with this cycle. I'm hoping your wrong. lol. Is that your doggy in the picture?

Becky-I'm so glad you checked in. I look for your posts on PAL from time to time and haven't noticed a look lately, I was worried about you. I hope all is going great with you. Miss you!

B-Sending tons of good luck vibes this cycle your way! We sound so much alike about worrying about messing up implantation. You would laugh at some of the things I'm afraid to do during the tww.

Perry-I'm so sorry, I was hoping that all would be okay. I will be thinking of you and hoping you can avoid surgery. My heart hurts for you and I'm sending lots of hugs.

Britt-Hope everything is going great!
Prayforamiracle-Me(37)Dh(44)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in 7/07. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

ani05 replied to prayforamiracle's response:
Pray,I wish I was more hopeful too but I have no signs at all.No signs of AF either. Regarding the weight loss,it's harder in beginning and it gets easier as you start shedding the lbs. All I did was cut my portions in half every meal.I know it's easier said than done but it works.
That's my amazing dog in the picture,we adopted him last year from the humane society and he has been just wonderful.He is 3 yrs old and 110 lbs,he is a big guy,we love him a lot. Thanks and have a great weekend!

britt200408 replied to prayforamiracle's response:
Pray - I'm completely miserable. But hopefully that's a good sign! I'll know more in a few weeks. Last time I didn't really have much in the way of symptoms, so it's strangely comforting when I wake up and feel like crap every day.
Brittanie(24), DH Josh(25), DS Jacob(3). BFP 10-01-11, m/c 11-11-11. BFP 9-14-12

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have been trying since July 2007. We got married that year in April. We were 29 at the time and both wanted to start a family. My hus...More

Helpful Tips

Peeing on Dandelion leaves to determine PG... Seriously.. read this :)
[blockquote> [blockquote> [blockquote> Found this online at http://www.peeonastick.com/hptfaq.html I read ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.