Skip to content
i am back!
shanastash posted:
i am glad to be back in the saddle again! although we aren't truly trying yet, i am doing the counting cycle days and all that jazz again! ... but, since i have been out of the ttc loop for a couple of years, can you help me out?!

what charts do ya'll use? i don't remember for the life of me which one i used last time! i thought it was "my monthly chart" but it looks different and i don't seem to have a user account, so i don't think it was that one...

a little about me, since i have been gone....

i am on, umm, cd 16 and i just O'd 2 days ago. or at least that's what my ewcm said!

hope to catch up with ya'll soon...gotta go read some posts and such so i can get reacquainted with ya'll again!

and of course ....

~oOo~ ~oOo~ ~oOo~ ~oOo~ to you all! (i forget what the * mean, i know it's some kinda dust!)
Shana-27, Darrin-29, angel baby (fishie-14w5d) 10.10.09. Dx: MTHFR and FV Leiden. BFP 3.12.10 DD 11.16.11 Rx: Lovenox 40 mg (when pg), baby asprin, 1000 mcg folic acid... AND PRAYERS!

ani05 responded:
Welcome back Shana! Hopefully your stay here will be short.
I use the webmd ovulation calculator,I haven't checked out anything else.Good Luck!
Ani(30),DH(31),DD(6).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.

prayforamiracle responded:
Hey Girl!!! How are you? I have missed you! It seems like forever since we have "talked". I'm so happy you will soon be trying again! I hope all is well with your daughter. I'm paper charting, but I know some use the TCOYF charting, fertility friend, etc.... Did you use Fertility Friend?

It is so good to hear from you and I look forward to chatting with you again.

Also your little line was something to do with sperm ~ and eggs O, I think.
Prayforamiracle-Me(37)Dh(44)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in 7/07. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

teacherbeck responded:
Hey Shana!!
LOL... *.*.*. is for baby dust I am lurking but wanted to say Hi and welcome back!!
I never charted, I just am not consistent enough to do so, I came to rely on OPKs which I bought on amazon (you have to pee in a cup and dip them but they are WAY cheaper). So I am no help but wanted to say hi anyway!!
Becky(31) DH(38); 1 furbaby: Clark Kent

TRIGGS: After 1yr TTC bfp april'09 lost @20wks precious ^Jackson 8-06-09^ TTCAL grad, sweet Juliet born 12-10-10 Praise God! Baby 3 BFP May 2012 due Jan 2013

kstategrad07 responded:
Iuse fertilityfriend.com,just the free version. When I got PG with my son I was subscribed to the VIP version.

GL & lots of ***~baby dust!!~***
Amanda(26), DH(27), MC @ 5weeks 2/09

hgreenwood7058 replied to kstategrad07's response:
I used fertilityfriend as well.
Heather(24),DH Lee(25)PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. BFP 08/13/11. EDD 4/17/12. PAL Baby Carson Lee born 3/31/12

shanastash responded:
yes! fertility friend! thanks ladies! and ah, yeah, baby dust! that's what it was!!! ********** (baby dust to all!) and yes, pray, it was spermies and eggs!
Shana-29, Darrin-31, angel baby (fishie-14w5d) 10.10.09. Dx: MTHFR and FV Leiden. BFP 3.12.10 DD 11.16.11 Rx: Lovenox 40 mg (when pg), baby asprin, 1000 mcg folic acid... and PRAYERS!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 30, my DH is 37. We started TTC in April 2010 and got a BFP right away, but had a m/c at 7 wks. We were fortunate enough to get pg again in Ju...More

Helpful Tips

Peeing on Dandelion leaves to determine PG... Seriously.. read this :)
[blockquote> [blockquote> [blockquote> Found this online at http://www.peeonastick.com/hptfaq.html I read ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 25 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.