Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
i am back!
shanastash posted:
i am glad to be back in the saddle again! although we aren't truly trying yet, i am doing the counting cycle days and all that jazz again! ... but, since i have been out of the ttc loop for a couple of years, can you help me out?!

what charts do ya'll use? i don't remember for the life of me which one i used last time! i thought it was "my monthly chart" but it looks different and i don't seem to have a user account, so i don't think it was that one...

a little about me, since i have been gone....

i am on, umm, cd 16 and i just O'd 2 days ago. or at least that's what my ewcm said!

hope to catch up with ya'll soon...gotta go read some posts and such so i can get reacquainted with ya'll again!

and of course ....

~oOo~ ~oOo~ ~oOo~ ~oOo~ to you all! (i forget what the * mean, i know it's some kinda dust!)
Shana-27, Darrin-29, angel baby (fishie-14w5d) 10.10.09. Dx: MTHFR and FV Leiden. BFP 3.12.10 DD 11.16.11 Rx: Lovenox 40 mg (when pg), baby asprin, 1000 mcg folic acid... AND PRAYERS!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Jennifer. I was 16 weeks pregnant when I had my miscarriage Thanksgiving weekend in 2007. I had 2 d/c afterwards because of complications a...More

Helpful Tips

Peeing on Dandelion leaves to determine PG... Seriously.. read this :)
[blockquote> [blockquote> [blockquote> Found this online at http://www.peeonastick.com/hptfaq.html I read ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 24 found this helpful