Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
i am back!
shanastash posted:
i am glad to be back in the saddle again! although we aren't truly trying yet, i am doing the counting cycle days and all that jazz again! ... but, since i have been out of the ttc loop for a couple of years, can you help me out?!

what charts do ya'll use? i don't remember for the life of me which one i used last time! i thought it was "my monthly chart" but it looks different and i don't seem to have a user account, so i don't think it was that one...

a little about me, since i have been gone....

i am on, umm, cd 16 and i just O'd 2 days ago. or at least that's what my ewcm said!

hope to catch up with ya'll soon...gotta go read some posts and such so i can get reacquainted with ya'll again!

and of course ....

~oOo~ ~oOo~ ~oOo~ ~oOo~ to you all! (i forget what the * mean, i know it's some kinda dust!)
Shana-27, Darrin-29, angel baby (fishie-14w5d) 10.10.09. Dx: MTHFR and FV Leiden. BFP 3.12.10 DD 11.16.11 Rx: Lovenox 40 mg (when pg), baby asprin, 1000 mcg folic acid... AND PRAYERS!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Cori ( 24) Jeff ( 27) One happy little baby boy, Cole, born 5-27-09. m/c 2/10 finding out when to start trying again

Helpful Tips

Reading posts in a similar manner as our old boards
I see many of you are upset with how to read the boards. We thought of that and put a link over there <========= that says " See All ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.