Skip to content
Monday Updates 10/01
ani05 posted:
Good Morning Ladies! Hopefully you had a good weekend.

My update: Not much of an update.CD# 31,no sign of AF and no sign of pregnancy either.
Ani(30),DH(31),DD(6).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.

kstategrad07 responded:
Good morning!

My update: 7DPO and wanting to test so badly, but holding out because I know it's too early. Lol! I've been really tired, I even went to bed at 8:45 on Saturday...that is way early for me! I felt nauseous the other night when I went to bed. And feel slightly constipated. I know these "signs" are way early and probably don't mean anything...
Amanda(26), DH(27), MC @ 5weeks 2/09

michelle063007 responded:
Good Afternoon
Ani--Sending you BFP vibes!! KUP

Amanda--also sending you BFP vibes! I know its so hard to wait to test. Good Luck

My update: ugh...tried the letrozole this month. Went back in for the u/s and had no good follicles and estrogen too low (he said there were some but too small so that means I was not responding to the letrozole and probably would not ovulate) We tried on our own anyhow but the cycle as far as he was concerned was cancelled. I decided to go to a different doctor in the same practice--had met him before and liked him a lot--much friendlier and nicer. Had an appt with him last week. He asked why I was using the letrozole. I said b/c the other doc told me to basically. I never understood why I had to use fertility treatment when we got pregnant 3 times on our own. I just need help staying pregnant (and I voiced this to the other doc and felt like he was not listening). He said he agreed. He asked what the other doc had told us about the genetic test results? I said that they found a few insignificant things. He said that he interprets the results differently and basically something genetic in my cells is not allowing the placenta to attach properly. So he thinks he found an answer for us and can treat it with a heparin shot (daily I think) for the first trimester--once we get pregnant on our own. This is all good news but now back to trying on our own--which works but could take a while
Today is CD 26. That first doc said he didnt think I would ovulate this month but we did bd anyway so I'm hoping but probably no good news for me this month. I've been feeling some strong heartburn for the past few days which I had with all 3 other pregnancies but I'm trying not to get my hopes up because its pretty much impossible.
Me (29), DH (35), TTC since 7/10, BFP 6/5/11, m/c 6/25/11, BFP 8/27/11, m/c 9/8/11, BFP 2/7/12, m/c 3/30/12

perry147 responded:
Ani- sending you tons of BFP vibes, GL!!!!!

Amanda- also sending you BFP vibes, GL to you too!!!!!

Michelle- you never know never give up hope until you know for sure. I have a ? Why did the Dr say to put you on heparin for the first trimester and not the full preg? My RE put me on lovenox which was 1 shot a day for my whole preg until the 38th week then I was put on heparin for the last week twice a day before my scheduled induction (because there blood thinners my Dr wanted everything scheduled so I had less chance of bleeding too much)

My update- still waiting to m/c, still no sign of anything. I hope I start soon because if I don't by next Wed then I will have a d/c. The only positive side to all this is if I have a d/c I might get preg again more quickly, that happened the last time and I had my son.

Have a great week ladies!
Me 43 DH 42 DS 9/10/10 2m/c @ 8wks 4/09 and 11 wks d/c 9/09 diagnosed w/ 2 mutations of MTHFR. TTC 2 m/c3 9/11. Moved up to clomid 100 m/c4 2/2012. Moved on to injections. BFP 8/27/12

ani05 responded:
Amanda:Good Luck this month,hopefully you get a BFP!

Michelle:Sorry letrozole didn't work but glad that you like the other Dr. It's very hard to find a great Dr that you like and feel comfortable around, at least it has been hard for me.

perry: I apologize in advance b/c I don't wish a m/c on anyone on this planet.
Hopefully something happens b4 next wed. If not like you mentioned, there is a good side to d/c too,you can start ttc earlier.
Ani(30),DH(31),DD(6).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.

michelle063007 replied to perry147's response:
Perry-- sorry about waiting for the m/c. that sucks. If I ever have to go through this again I would opt for the D&C right away. The last time I was 11 weeks (baby stopped developing at 9 weeks) and m/c at home (for the most part...ended up going to the emergency room and almost passed out then had d&c to finish getting all the tissue). Anyhow, that was the worst experience of my life. I hope all goes well for you. Best wishes.

Also, the heparin, from what I understand, is supposed to help with the placenta attachment. He thinks that my problem is that something in my genetic makeup is not allowing the placenta to attach properly--and the heparin will help it attach. That is my guess why I only have to do it for the first trimester--after that the placenta should be attached well??
Me (29), DH (35), TTC since 7/10, BFP 6/5/11, m/c 6/25/11, BFP 8/27/11, m/c 9/8/11, BFP 2/7/12, m/c 3/30/12

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me (31) DH (26) & Two fur babies Married 4/2010 TTC #1 since Oct 2010 Two M/C Nov 2010, Feb 2011

Helpful Tips

Reading posts in a similar manner as our old boards
I see many of you are upset with how to read the boards. We thought of that and put a link over there <========= that says " See All ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.