Skip to content
Someone got a positive!
MelBrody posted:
Hello all, i am posting on behalf of Vicky (vybe) cause she couldn't ge on webmd, she got a BFP yesterday! She is so happy and hoping for a sticky one! She needs all the prayers and good wishes we can send! She will be 5 weeks along . I'm sure she will be on soon to give an update!
Me(28) Hubby(27) M/C due to Blighted ovum October 11.
BFP! April 2012!

britt200408 responded:
Woohoo!
Brittanie(24), DH Josh(25), DS Jacob(3). BFP 10-01-11, m/c 11-11-11. BFP 9-14-12

hgreenwood7058 responded:
I thought I saw something on FB about that. Yay vicky I so hope she has a sticky bean this time
Heather(24),DH Lee(25)PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. BFP 08/13/11. EDD 4/17/12. PAL Baby Carson Lee born 3/31/12

ani05 responded:
Yey for a BFP! I wish Vicky the best,been missing her.Sending lots of sticky vibes.
Ani(30),DH(31),DD(6).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.

perry147 responded:
Congratulations Vicky! Hope this one sticks!!!! Does this mean things are working out for you in your relationship. How is the day care going?
Me 43 DH 42 DS 9/10/10 2m/c @ 8wks 4/09 and 11 wks d/c 9/09 diagnosed w/ 2 mutations of MTHFR. TTC 2 m/c3 9/11. m/c4 2/2012. Moved on to injections. BFP 8/27/12 Waiting to m/c, blighted ovum.

vybe77 replied to perry147's response:
Thank you Mel for posting for me, I finally figured out the problem that was stopping me from being able to post. It had become annoying!
Happy to be back amongst my ladies
Mom of 4 hopes to have 1 more

prayforamiracle replied to vybe77's response:
Congratulations! I'm in shock! Have I missed something? I haven't been able to be on as much lately. So happy for you and wishing you the very best!
Prayforamiracle-Me(37)Dh(44)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in 7/07. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

vybe77 replied to prayforamiracle's response:
Hi Pray!
So happy to hear from you, it had been such a long time How are you lately and what's new?
You didn't miss anything as I only came back this week to announce my surprise BFP and was I ever shocked also!! I am still split up from with Chris but we are room-mates (until lease ends in June) and then we had decided to move into separate homes but we never did stop DTD..
From having long conversations I came to understand why we had to be apart and why he needed this time..the fluke with the girl from next door was just that, a fluke and I know some people will think that perhaps there was more than what was admitted but I know in my heart that there wasn't..
So we DTD on CD's 15 and 17 from my fertile window and although we had been trying to be careful it just kinda happened..kinda like when you're not trying it happens lol..
So I am 5w4d now and my 1st appt. is Nov. 6th..
I am hoping for a sticky bean and in the last few days I've started to worry again about the BB..I just don't seem to have any symptoms and I read online that the presence of morning sickness reduces the risk of m/c by almost 70%..
Have you heard of anyone who had a symptom free pregnancy who went on to deliver a healthy BB?
Mom of 4 hopes to have 1 more

Spotlight: Member Stories

Trying to conceive our first since Oct 08, We got great news in May 09 only to have a find out we had a missed M/C in June at 10wks. We went for the U...More

Helpful Tips

Peeing on Dandelion leaves to determine PG... Seriously.. read this :)
[blockquote> [blockquote> [blockquote> Found this online at http://www.peeonastick.com/hptfaq.html I read ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 25 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.