Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Monday Update 10/15
ani05 posted:
Hope everyone is doing well!

My update: CD# 45,I am waiting for AF to show up.She will probably show up by the end of the week b/c I have pretty strong symptoms.I do have an update though. DH and I decided that it's best that I quit my job and stay home while we're trying to concieve another baby b/c my hours were horrible.Also we are still considering traveling to Europe for IVF next year and I was going to have to quit then anyway. So about a week ago I quit my job.I am loving the stress free time that I have now,my wonderful 3 yr old great pyreness is keeping me company b/c DH and DD are gone for about 8 hours out of the day.
Have a nice week ladies!
Ani(30),DH(31),DD(6).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.

perry147 responded:
Ani- Congratulations on you not having to work. Hopefully AF won't show and stay away for 9 mo. A lot of the symptoms are the same.

My update- Ended up having to get a d&c on Friday. Had a little problem with excessive bleeding on Saturday and almost passed out so I went back to the hospital and stayed overnight came back home on Sunday. Issues with low sugar and being anemic. Now I'm just waiting it out. Still spotting and my next RE appt is in 4 weeks and then I'll know my next plan of action.

Hope everyone has a great week!
Me 43 DH 42 DS 9/10/10 2m/c @ 8wks 4/09 and 11 wks d/c 9/09 diagnosed w/ 2 mutations of MTHFR. TTC 2 m/c3 9/11. m/c4 2/2012. Moved on to injections. BFP 8/27/12 Waiting to m/c, blighted ovum.

ani05 replied to perry147's response:
Perry147: So sorry that you had to go through that.Hopefully the spotting stops soon so you can move on to the next steps.
(((HUGS)))
Ani(30),DH(31),DD(6).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.

vybe77 replied to ani05's response:
Hi ladies, I'm so happy to be back

Perry- I'm so sorry that you had to go through this but hopefully the spotting will be done soon and and the
4 weeks will go by quickly so you can move forward again.

Ani- Congrats on the decision to stay at home. Isn't it fun to be able to do something like that? Also
couldn't there still be a chance that you might be pregnant? Like Perry said the sypmtoms are pretty close
between AF and a BFP..GL and KUP

My update: The short version is we talked out our issues and it made me realize why he left me and why he
needed to do it. We are single and had decided to live in separate homes next year but with time going by
we kept talking and are trying to work things out. The only thing that hadn't changed was the DTD which brings me to now..
During my fertile window we DTD on CD's 15 and 17 and I was still trying to be careful but it's one of those it happened when we stopped trying kinda things.
I am currently 5 weeks (Monday) and am really hoping for a sticky bean this time.
Prayers please xo
Mom of 4 hopes to have 1 more

britt200408 responded:
Ani- I hope you are pleasantly surprised! My bfp came when I had pretty strong PMS symptoms and I really was not expecting it! Good luck!

Perry- Sorry you had to deal with that I hope the rest of your recovery is quick and painless.

Vybe- Yay! Such good news and I'm so happy that everything seems to be working out!

My update- This will be my last update before officially moving to PAL. Had my ultrasound today at 8wks3days and all is good. I will be lurking and checking in on you ladie
Brittanie(24), DH Josh(25), DS Jacob(3). BFP 10-01-11, m/c 11-11-11. BFP 9-14-12

britt200408 replied to britt200408's response:
  • ladies. Good luck and baby dust!

(My phone decided to post before I was done!)
    Brittanie(24), DH Josh(25), DS Jacob(3). BFP 10-01-11, m/c 11-11-11. BFP 9-14-12
  •  
    ani05 responded:
    Vicky: I am glad that everything is going well with you.I wish you lots of sticky vibes and H & H 9 months.

Britt: So excited for you.H & H 9 months to you too.

I am pretty sure I am not pregnant ladies b/c I tested a couple of times last week and I got BFNs but I really appreciate that you are still hopeful for me.

prayforamiracle responded:
    Sorry so late again, I'm such a loser. I honestly don't know exactly what is going on in my cycle right now. I have been doing so good with ovulations coming a little more often this year, but I should of known with my luck this wasn't going to continue. I had a high temp earlier in the week and thought I have ovulated. Then the next day it dropped to a low pre-ovulation temp and I started spotting later that day. Then I had a border line temp yesterday and a high temp today. Still spotting and very lightly cramping. I'm guessing this is turning in to a anovulatory cycle. I haven't had one of them since last year. Any thoughts or ideas????

Ani-Sending you lots of good luck vibes, hope you are wrong. I'm glad you were able to quit your job and I hope that having less stress will do the trick, if it doesn't happen this time.

Perry-Sorry you ended up having a d&c. I was hoping you could avoid having the surgery. Hope you are feeling better now.

Vybe-So excited for you! Praying that all goes well.

Britt-So glad everything looked good at the ultrasound. I hope you keep checking in. I'll try to check on you on PAL also.
    Prayforamiracle-Me(37)Dh(44)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in 7/07. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello, Im married we have a daughter, Ive had 2 mc and a Tubal that caused me to lose my rt tube. We recently adopted our nephew age 4. I have PCOS a...More

Helpful Tips

Get our Smiley's Back!
    I have noticed that you can get some of the smiley's to work... they don't when viewing the whole board, but when you click on the ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    21 of 32 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.