Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
A little update on me...
ksay6306 posted:
So I haven't been around much. I haven't even been lurking. I have just been taking some time away and getting myself prepped for this next journey DH and I are about to start... With that being said we begin our adoption prep classes on November 3rd. We have two full day classes, a home study and interview and then our paperwork will be complete. Right now we are planning on doing a legal risk adoption (foster-to-adopt) so it could be a stressful and emotional journey but one we are very excited to be starting. On top of it I will be starting a new job in the next few weeks which is scary and exciting in and of itself. We will continue to TTC but we are at a place where that is taking a back seat. I am in the works of starting a new blog that will document our adoption journey and once it is started I will let you all know what the link is so that you can follow if you want. I want nothing but happy news for all of you wonderful ladies and I will still stop in from time to time.
Kristin (28) DH (31) TTC since 3/08 One furbaby: Bailey a 3 year old lab 2 MC (10/31/09 at 10 weeks, 7/23/10 at 5 weeks). PCOS, slight MFIF. IUI 1 6/11-BFN IUI 2 cancelled. Best chance is IVF

britt200408 responded:
  • lurking*
    Kristin, that is all great news! I'm so excited for you guys. I will definitely check back for your blog link, as adoption is something I've always wanted to do. Good luck on both fronts - adoption and TTC. Hopefully soon you'll be building a family!
    Brittanie(24), DH Josh(25), DS Jacob(3). BFP 10-01-11, m/c 11-11-11. BFP 9-14-12
  •  
    ani05 responded:
    Good Luck on your adoption process Kristin ,TTC and your new job! SO excited for you! Can't wait to know more about the journey that you are in.
    Ani(30),DH(31),DD(6).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.

vybe77 responded:
    Kristin- That is such amazing news to be able to embark on such a journey and I wish you and your hubby all the best in your search to start your family..I also wanted to take this time to congratulate you on the new job and I'm sure things will go smoothly..I will also def. look up your blog when you share the link..
    We will miss you and think of you often and will look forward to your updates when you can
    ((hugs)) xo
    Mom of 4 hopes to have 1 more

hgreenwood7058 responded:
    lurking. Sounds like exciting times. I am happy for you! Best wishes.
    Heather(24),DH Lee(25)PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. BFP 08/13/11. EDD 4/17/12. PAL Baby Carson Lee born 3/31/12

perry147 responded:
    Sounds very exciting, wishing you the best of luck. Please keep us posted.
    Me 43 DH 42 DS 9/10/10 2m/c @ 8wks 4/09 and 11 wks D

BethAnn88 responded:
    lurking...
    Kristin, I'm so happy for you!!! Yay on starting the adoption process! And congrats on the new job. Sounds like things are coming together great for you. Wighing you the best!
    Beth Ann(31), DH(32). TTC since 1/09. Two angel babies, 5/11/09 (10wks), 6/28/11 (5wks). Dx'd w/ endo 12/10. 1 failed IUI 4/11. Surprise BFP 7/22/11. DS born 3/30/12

ksay6306 responded:
    Here is the link to my new blog:

http://kaysay6306(dot)blogspot(dot)com/
    Kristin (28) DH (31) TTC since 3/08 One furbaby: Bailey a 3 year old lab 2 MC (10/31/09 at 10 weeks, 7/23/10 at 5 weeks). PCOS, slight MFIF. IUI 1 6/11-BFN IUI 2 cancelled. Best chance is IVF

prayforamiracle responded:
    I'm sad to say I haven't been around as much lately. I'm trying to be better. I know you understand how that is, when it just seems like it is not going to happen.

I'm so happy for your new beginning. I hope that you will be blessed with a little one and the journey will be much more happy than the ttc one so far. I know the adoption process comes with a lot of stress as well. I hope you will stay around here and let us follow along with you. I feel like I have known you so long, and would love to be a part of this as well.

Good luck on your new job!
    Prayforamiracle-Me(37)Dh(44)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in 7/07. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have a 12 year old son and recently got married on June 24th 2010. My husband and I are trying to get pregnant again. We recently had a miscarriage ...More

Helpful Tips

Peeing on Dandelion leaves to determine PG... Seriously.. read this :)
    [blockquote> [blockquote> [blockquote> Found this online at http://www.peeonastick.com/hptfaq.html I read ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    13 of 24 found this helpful