Skip to content
Monday update Oct. 22nd
vybe77 posted:
Another Monday ladies, hope everyone had a great weekend

((TRIGGS))
My update: There is not much to update..I am 6 weeks today and am hoping for a better outcome than my last two pregnancies..I did have a hard week last week with my symptoms dropping off but in all honesty I wasn't getting too much of them anyhow..I had started to pee more often and have sensitive breasts/nipples and it feels as though it all stopped mid week..I am still feeling tired..enough to go to bed before my son does in the past 3 nights so I am taking that as a good sign..no spotting or bleeding to report but I will be on high alert this week since my last two losses I started to spot at 6w and 6 1/2w so fingers crossed that I make it through the week event free..
Thank you to everyone who has been including me in their prayers
Mom of 4 hopes to have 1 more

ani05 responded:
Vicky: Keeping my fingers crossed for you. Hopefully you'll have a H&H pregnanacy.

My update: CD# 52.It's a little complicated b/c I started spotting(more like bleeding)this morning but it doesn't count as CD#1 yet b/c she is not oficially here.
Ani(30),DH(31),DD(6).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.

vybe77 replied to ani05's response:
Ani- Thank you for your continued support

Why is your cycle so long this month? I think I remember you saying that you think you might not have O last cycle? I'm sorry I wasn't here then and I guess I didn't catch up on the feeds properly
Here's hoping that this is indeed the start of you cycle so you can resume trying..
((hugs)) xo
Mom of 4 hopes to have 1 more

perry147 replied to vybe77's response:
Vybe- I keep praying and hoping everything works out for you!!!!!!! GL just remember no two pregnancies are alike maybe this one will be really easy and uneventful, don't you deserve that!!!

Ani- Sorry about your wacky cycle hopefully if AF is going to come that she is quick so you can start again.

My update- Since I had my d&c on 10/12 I am still bleeding so I'm just waiting for it to stop. I'll only be going back to the RE in 3 more weeks so I'm kind of in limbo right now.

Hope everybody has a great week!!!!
Me 43 DH 42 DS 9/10/10 2m/c @ 8wks 4/09 and 11 wks D

ani05 responded:
Thanks both of you ladies for your support and very kind words.My cycles have been messed up since my 2nd m/c.This one has been super long,the previous one was only 26 days and the one before that was very long that I had to take progesterone for AF to show up. I am upset about it but what can I do,doctors are not really concerned with finding out why my cycles are like this.I haven't given up yet,we'll wait a few months,hopefully my cycles get better if not we'll try clomid and IVF as a last resort.

perry: Hopefully the bleeding stops soon,so you can start ttc again.Don't give up.
Ani(30),DH(31),DD(6).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.

prayforamiracle responded:
Vybe-So excited for you after reading your last post! Hugs!

Ani-Sorry your cycle is being difficult. You know I had a unusual cycle last time as well. I guess it happens to us a little more. Hopefully, the next one will be better.

Perry-I'm hope you are healing physically and mentally and this has not been too difficult for you. Sending many hugs your way.

My update: I decided to mark all the spotting of last week as an anovulatory cycle and now I guess I'm waiting to ovulate-Cycle Day # 10
Prayforamiracle-Me(37)Dh(44)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in 7/07. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

Helpful Tips

Peeing on Dandelion leaves to determine PG... Seriously.. read this :)
[blockquote> [blockquote> [blockquote> Found this online at http://www.peeonastick.com/hptfaq.html I read ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 25 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.