Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Dont know if Im doing this right...
The_One34 posted:
Well, its been 2 months 2 weeks and 1 day since my pregnancy was terminated. I was 21 weeks when I had surgery. I didnt receive an exact diagnosis because the development problems my son had were not chromosome related. Well this month I started Clomid. Today is day 1 of baby making time Im nervous, anxious, scared, excited and so many other things. I hope that we concieve this month. I dont think I could handle the dissapointment....here goes. crossing my fingers.

ani05 responded:
Sorry for your loss! It's normal to have all of those feelings.I think every woman that has had a m/c feels that way. I wish you good luck and hopefully you get a positive soon.
Ani(30),DH(31),DD(6).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Allison (30) DH (32) / TTC#1 since 2005 / one angel 2.8.10 / https://allisons-adventure.blogspot.com

Helpful Tips

Reading posts in a similar manner as our old boards
I see many of you are upset with how to read the boards. We thought of that and put a link over there <========= that says " See All ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.