Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Dont know if Im doing this right...
The_One34 posted:
Well, its been 2 months 2 weeks and 1 day since my pregnancy was terminated. I was 21 weeks when I had surgery. I didnt receive an exact diagnosis because the development problems my son had were not chromosome related. Well this month I started Clomid. Today is day 1 of baby making time Im nervous, anxious, scared, excited and so many other things. I hope that we concieve this month. I dont think I could handle the dissapointment....here goes. crossing my fingers.

ani05 responded:
Sorry for your loss! It's normal to have all of those feelings.I think every woman that has had a m/c feels that way. I wish you good luck and hopefully you get a positive soon.
Ani(30),DH(31),DD(6).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a 28 year old mother of a kindergardener. I lost our second daughter @ 19 weeks because of a chromosome defect. We didnt find out until 16 weeks ...More

Helpful Tips

Peeing on Dandelion leaves to determine PG... Seriously.. read this :)
[blockquote> [blockquote> [blockquote> Found this online at http://www.peeonastick.com/hptfaq.html I read ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 24 found this helpful