Skip to content
Appt. update
vybe77 posted:
((TRIGGS))
So I went in to my appt today and was pleasantly surprised by a lot of things..
The first one being that they took me in ahead of time and the on call OB was super nice..he was very receptive to my complaints and worries..at some point during the appt. he told me he would go talk with his colleague and would be back soon..and when he came back I got to meet my new OB (the one I have my first appt. with in two weeks) and I simply love her!! She is so pro-active..she is sending me for a whole bunch of tests from thryroid to diabetes and also this thing called disease #5 and she also suggested we do the preliminary blood work now for my first appt.
She gave me a prescription for progesterone suppositories and told me it can't hurt to use them..she also is calling in an u/s so we can date the pregnancy but she will be calling me back with the date of this appt. (as they don't do u/s directly at the OB's office)..she doesn't think I am in any imminent danger of m/c since there is no bleeding or cramping but this time if something does go wrong she says we will check to try and find out what and why..I just simply adore her!!
So I will be going in early tomorrow morning for the blood work (including an HCG count) but I won't have the results of that until Monday and then of course I will have to do a repeat again on Monday but just meeting with her has left me feeling less worried and stressed..
And to top this all off I woke up feeling nauseous this morning and got sick (well dry sick) and I've had a bad headache following me all day..
Seems like things are going in the right direction!!
Thank you ladies for your continued support and prayers
xo
Mom of 4 hopes to have 1 more

ani05 responded:
I am so glad you like your new OB and hopefully all the tests come back normal.Keeping you in my thoughts all the time.Again so happy for you.
Ani(30),DH(31),DD(6).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.

prayforamiracle responded:
Sounds like you are going to have an awesome doctor! It looks like you are in great hands. I'm glad she could ease some of your worries and hoping all the tests come back good. Yay for the symptoms you woke up to, but boo for feeling bad. It was worth it though. Sending lots of good luck vibes for great test results!
Prayforamiracle-Me(37)Dh(44)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in 7/07. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

Spotlight: Member Stories

Cassy (26) DH (30) DD is 19 months old. TTC #2 since March 09. very early m/c 3/4/2010.

Helpful Tips

Reading posts in a similar manner as our old boards
I see many of you are upset with how to read the boards. We thought of that and put a link over there <========= that says " See All ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.