Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
D&C ?
perry147 posted:
Just curious from anyone that has had a d&c, how long did you bleed for and did it start to tapper down but then increase again? After my first d&c the bleeding lasted no more than 3 days and very light this one is a whole different ball game. Thanks for any info.
Me 43 DH 42 DS 9/10/10 2m/c @ 8wks 4/09 and 11 wks D

livelaughmoe responded:
So sorry about your loss. I havnt had a D and C, but I've Done a natural miscarriage at 9 weeks, I bled for about a week or so. I think it's normal to spot for a week or so after a D and C. What does your doc say? If you are changing a pad every hour or so, it's too much blood and you might be hemmorging. bless you, so sorry for your loss.

prayforamiracle responded:
I'm sorry, but I didn't have a D&C and don't know what to tell you. I hope you are okay.
Prayforamiracle-Me(37)Dh(44)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in 7/07. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello, I'm Kit. My husband and I have been TTC since 3/2008, due to stage II endometriosis. I was diagnosed and treated in 12/2009 and we got our ...More

Helpful Tips

Reading posts in a similar manner as our old boards
I see many of you are upset with how to read the boards. We thought of that and put a link over there <========= that says " See All ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.