Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Monday Update 10/29
ani05 posted:
Hopefully everyone is doing ok!

My update: CD# 8 but AF has been really weird this cycle.Sorry tmi,for some reason AF is still going strong.It usually lasts 5-6 days,I am on day 8 and it's more like day 2.I don't know what to think and it's also very annoying of course.I mean who wants to have AF last so long.
Hopefully you ladies have better updates.
Ani(30),DH(31),DD(6).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.

prayforamiracle responded:
Ani-Sorry she is being such a pain. Just when you think you have your body figured out, it sends you a curve ball. I hope she goes away soon and you will not see her for nine months or so.

My update: Cycle day # 14-Waiting to ovulate.
Prayforamiracle-Me(37)Dh(44)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in 7/07. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

vybe77 replied to prayforamiracle's response:
Hello ladies
Hope everyone had a great weekend..mine was a little emotional (read post concerning my ER visit) but I am very happy to report continued good news..
Ani- I'm sorry your cycle is being so mean to you this month.. have you talked to your Dr. to find out why it would be staying for so long and going so strong? I know what it feels like because after my 1st loss (last summer) my cycle had become 9 days long and I did not like it one bit..I can only imagine what you must be feeling/thinking ((hugs))..I hope this is just a fluke month and that next month will be better..
Pray- O vibes and O signs vibes sent to you..((hugs)) also for being such a trooper and always being happy and positive for all of us..you are one strong lady and I truly appreciate your well wishes xo
((TRIGGER))
Since we did see a HB I will refrain from posting my updates here but you can lurk on the PAL boards where I will be updating now.. I will keep lurking here and joining in convos with you ladies (if you all don't mind)..
I hope I get to see some of you (ok I'm lying...ALL of you) over on the PAL boards soon..<3
Mom of 4 hopes to have 1 more

Spotlight: Member Stories

me(25) Travis(22) m/c 1 5weeks 12/26/10 ttc 9/10

Helpful Tips

Peeing on Dandelion leaves to determine PG... Seriously.. read this :)
[blockquote> [blockquote> [blockquote> Found this online at http://www.peeonastick.com/hptfaq.html I read ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.