Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Waiting is tough..
l8dsheena posted:
I'm new here, but all the lovely ladies here seem to be so supportive, so was wondering if you could help....
I just took another negative pregnancy test today, and I just feel so terrible. All the anxiety I felt when I lost my baby back in May is coming back...the fact that I get terrible PMS is making it worse. The thought of waiting to try again makes me want to lose hope, but I know I can't do that. I was wondering what to do to deal with the waiting? I'm so tired of waiting...it took 2 years to concieve the baby I lost. I don't think I can handle the up and down of hope and disappointment anymore.

prayforamiracle responded:
I'm so sorry for how you are feeling and all you are going through. We can all relate and understand exactly how you feel. I know seeing a neg test is so frustrating, because all that you want in the world is to see a positive test. To try for such a long time and then to lose the baby is such unimaginable devastation. I didn't try as long as you prior to my loss, but have been trying a very long time ever since. The waiting is so hard and it just feels like it is eating away at you. It certainly has taken a lot from me and I don't think I'm the same for it.

You have found a great place here and it has been a lifesaver for me. I have made many friends along the way and the majority have been successful and have babies, toddlers or one on the way now. So don't lose hope.

Sending lots of hugs your way.
Prayforamiracle-Me(37)Dh(44)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in 7/07. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

l8dsheena replied to prayforamiracle's response:
Thank you...I hope there are good things in store for all of us. I feel a little better today....someone telling me everything is going to be ok goes a long way.

*Hugs back*

ani05 replied to l8dsheena's response:
As time goes by you'll feel a little better.I know it's easier said than done.I think what we have gone thru has changed us.I am not the same person I was b4 my miscarriages.I mean,it's hard to even watch a movie with babies in it or see a pregnant woman at the store.
I am glad you feel better today!
Ani(30),DH(31),DD(6).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.

l8dsheena replied to ani05's response:
I've noticed that its really hard to be around pregnant women as well...my brother just got married in august and his wife is already 2 months pregnant. It's very hard to be gracious in those situations.
Time....yes, it's a cliche, but time has already healed me a little now that I think on it. Especially when I think of what a bad state I was in just 4 months ago.
just...one day at a time..if I can survive this one, I can survive them all
Mother of 3 sons and one angel baby. Praying for another miracle 3

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have a wonderful 2 year old boy who loves to drive his momma crazy. I also have an 11 year old step daughter and 13 year old step son. 4 angels in h...More

Helpful Tips

Reading posts in a similar manner as our old boards
I see many of you are upset with how to read the boards. We thought of that and put a link over there <========= that says " See All ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.