Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Monday Update 11/05
ani05 posted:
Good Morning Ladies! Hope you are all doing well.

My update: CD# 15,waiting to ovulate. I really hope this cycle will be better.
Hopefully you ladies will have better updates.
Ani(31),DH(31),DD(6),Furbaby(3).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.

perry147 responded:
Ani- Hope you O soon!!!!

My update- Nothing to exciting. Finally stopped bleeding now I'm just waiting til Thursday for my RE appt to see what the next step is and the results of the tests from the D/C.

Hope everybody has a great week!!!
Me 43 DH 42 DS 9/10/10 2m/c @ 8wks 4/09 and 11 wks D

l8dsheena responded:
I'm on CD #3, and I've decided not to do climid this month. the last time I got pregnant, I took clomid the month before but not the month I concieved. My doctor said it probably "reset" my cycle. since I've taken clomid I've been getting regular 29 day cycles instead of the 35 days like i've had in the past. wish me luck:)
Mother of 3 sons and one angel baby. Praying for another miracle!

ani05 responded:
perry147: Glad that you stopped bleeding. Hopefully you'll get some answer when you see your RE.KUP.

I8dsheena:Good Luck this month. Hopefully you'll get a positive test.
Ani(31),DH(31),DD(6),Furbaby(3).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.

babyj1017 responded:
Not much to update on from my end. I had my first post-m/c period at the end of October, it was pretty normal, maybe a bit heavier than my regular period. It also came 31 days post m/c, my regular cycle is usually 30 days. Last time around it was 7 weeks before i had a period.

I have not kept track of my cycle days since we can't TTC right now because I will soon be undergoing all the tests of the recurrent loss panel.

I have my first appointment this Friday. I'm not sure what all will be done at this appointment or if this one will be more of a consultation. I'm hoping we start the testing. My OB said the process takes about three months, so I'd rather get started now.

Good luck to everyone... O vibes and baby dust all around!
Jenny (31), DH (34), DD (7/2006), DS (6/2008), m/c (6/2012), m/c (9/2012)

perry147 responded:
Mini update- The appointment with the RE went really well. He said he sees no reason why I can't continue. He said my egg quantity AND quality was very good. He was actually surprised because of my age, as he puts it 43 and 9/12. So now I'm just waiting for AF to start. I feel very relieved that everything is going in a positive direction. The only down side is that I found out my baby was a boy so now my son has a sister and a brother in heaven. Hope everybody has a great weekend!
Me 43 DH 42 DS 9/10/10 2m/c @ 8wks 4/09 and 11 wks D

prayforamiracle responded:
Ani-Sending you lots and lots of super ovulation vibes!!! Hoping for an soon ovulation.

Perry-I'm so happy you got promising news. Wishing you all the best. Keeping you in my prayers.

Sheena-Sending lots of good luck vibes this cycle!!!

Jenny-Hoping the time goes by quickly until you can start ttc again.

My Update: I'm pretty sure I ovulated. Thinking I'm 4 DPO. Small possibility of being 6 DPO.
Prayforamiracle-Me(37)Dh(44)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in 7/07. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

Spotlight: Member Stories

Christina - Texas - Married to DH May 2003, 1 D/S Oct-2003, M/C April 2010, M/C June 2010 (possible twins) was a member of the WebMD Boards way back ...More

Helpful Tips

Reading posts in a similar manner as our old boards
I see many of you are upset with how to read the boards. We thought of that and put a link over there <========= that says " See All ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.