Skip to content
Monday Updates-November 12
prayforamiracle posted:
Happy Monday to all! Hope all is well.

My update: In the tww-7DPO. Praying with all my heart for a bfp.
Prayforamiracle-Me(37)Dh(44)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in 7/07. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

ani05 responded:
Good Morning everyone!

Pray: Praying for you to get a BFP this month.

My update: CD# 22,I think I ovulated last week but unfortunately we didn't BD at all b/c we have been having a construction crew in our house everyday and have been exhausted at night.So,no time for BD,that's very upsetting but things happen and there is nothing that we can do about it.
Ani(31),DH(31),DD(6),Furbaby(3).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.

perry147 responded:
Pray- I am hoping and praying for you to get a bfp. It is the season for miracles to happen. GL

Ani- Hopefully all the work can get done quickly without complications so next month won't have any interruptions for you!!

My update- Just waiting for AF to show up to be able to start the meds for next cycle. Since I'm probably going to get AF around Thanksgiving my RE pre-ordered the meds because they would not do a monitored cycle unless we had the meds ahead of time. Apparently the specialty pharmacies are closed for several days during the holiday time so I was happy to get the meds early. Only problem is the didn't send the needles or the specialized injection pen needed???? They can be so aggravating sometimes. How do they expect me to use the meds... drink them??? lol I guess I should be happy it wasn't on a cycle that I needed to do the meds right away, which has already happened before. Getting the meds early for this cycle makes me wonder why we can't get the meds always early, especially if you know your next cycle is going to be a drug cycle, I personally don't think the stress, rush or aggregation seems to be worth it on all parties involved.

Does anyone know what's happening with Michelle?

Hope everyone has a great week!!!
Me 43 DH 42 DS 9/10/10 2m/c @ 8wks 4/09 and 11 wks D

vybe77 replied to perry147's response:
Hi guys..
I kinda updated on Jenny's thread so the basics is my HCG is down to 49 (this past Wed) and we are doing the blood work starting next week to try and figure out why the recurrent losses.. I've also been wondering about Michelle lately..has anyone heard from her?
Mom of 4 hopes to have 1 more

vybe77 replied to vybe77's response:
Oh and I almost forgot (sorry!)

Pray- I am hoping you get your little miracle suring the season of mirales!! Everything is crossed for you..can't wait to find out

Ani- Sorry about being too tired for BD..I know how that goes though..better luck next cycle xo

Perry- GL with the meds this next cycle..I hope you get the injection pen and syringes you need..one would think that they would give you everything you need at once instead of making you go in twice..you're so right that this extra aggravation shouldn't be..we have enough to deal with already!

I hope everyone is doing well otherwise and I am always so very thankful to have all you wonderful ladies as part of my life..xo
Mom of 4 hopes to have 1 more

Spotlight: Member Stories

Cassy (26) DH (30) DD is 19 months old. TTC #2 since March 09. very early m/c 3/4/2010.

Helpful Tips

Reading posts in a similar manner as our old boards
I see many of you are upset with how to read the boards. We thought of that and put a link over there <========= that says " See All ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.