Skip to content
Male factor??
DCR2003 posted:
So i just am REALLY curious, last year at this time i was pregnant within a month but unfortunetly i miscarried and had a D&C. Its been over a year now, got diagnosed in August with PCOS, even tho the only symptom i have is Cysts, Just was wondering, if things can change with the guy?? I just dont get why we havent been able to concieve even with me ovulating and on metformin..?? It doesnt make sense. I thought that the only way things can change with the guy is if he has had trauma, which has not happened really confused?? Any insight would be good. We have a FS appoint in January but it jsut seems like we arent getting anywhere with me ovulating and on met..thanks

Read more:
l8dsheena responded:
maybe you just got lucky the first time and he's always had these issues? but things could change with the man after awhile...9 years ago my husband and i had 2 boys 14 months apart with pretty much no trying. but after our 2nd was born there were 4 years between pregnancies. He has low sperm count now, but obviously didnt back then.
Hopefully he can get tested to rule out anything on his part. I wish you luck!
Mother of 3 sons and one angel baby. Praying for another miracle!
DCR2003 replied to l8dsheena's response:
Ya that could be. Thats interesting about your hubby, you just never know right?! I am thinking about gettin him to try maca root just while we wait for our FS appt. Ive heard some good things about it.
l8dsheena replied to DCR2003's response:
We both just started taking maca a few weeks ago. Even if it doesnt do anything to boost fertility, it definitely boosts your libido....for both men and women
hgreenwood7058 replied to l8dsheena's response:
where do you get it?
Heather(24),DH Lee(25)PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. BFP 08/13/11. EDD 4/17/12. PAL Baby Carson Lee born 3/31/12
l8dsheena replied to hgreenwood7058's response: has in in capsule form as well as powder...apparently people put it in granola bars and energy shakes for more stamina. its fairly cheap there.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Allison (30) DH (32) / TTC#1 since 2005 / one angel 2.8.10 /

Helpful Tips

Peeing on Dandelion leaves to determine PG... Seriously.. read this :)
[blockquote> [blockquote> [blockquote> Found this online at I read ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 25 found this helpful