Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Monday Update 11/19
Ani05 posted:
Good Morning Ladies! Hopefully you had a good weekend.

My update: CD# 29,we have been BD-ing every other day during the last week just in case.I thought I ovulated the week before that but now I am not sure which is good news b/c we didn't BD during that week.I guess will wait and see and hope for the best.
Have a great week ladies!
Ani(31),DH(31),DD(6),Furbaby(3).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.

TeacherBeck responded:
Good luck, Ani!!
Dropping off some *.b*a.b*y. d*u.s*t.* for you ladies and also stalking for updates, I know some of you are in that TWW ((((hugs))))!
Becky(31) DH(38); 1 furbaby: Clark Kent

TRIGGS: After 1yr TTC bfp april'09 lost @20wks precious ^Jackson 8-06-09^ TTCAL grad, sweet Juliet born 12-10-10 Praise God! Baby 3 BFP May 2012 due Jan 2013

Prayforamiracle responded:
Ani-Sending you lots of good luck vibes!!! I'm hoping for the best for you!

My update: Dealing with af-Cycle Day # 5. On Monday, I was 14DPO and really thought that I might be posting some good news. Tested mid morning and got a big BFN. I was devastated. I had my hopes up so high, stupid me. When will I learn? I was a complete mess, broke down at lunch time and could hardly drive my car for crying so hard. Then had to get myself together and go back to work, pretending I was the happiest person in the world.
Prayforamiracle-Me(37)Dh(44)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in 7/07. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

Prayforamiracle replied to TeacherBeck's response:
Thanks for checking in Becky, you are always so sweet to keep up with us. I miss you. Hope you are doing okay. You are getting close!!!
Prayforamiracle-Me(37)Dh(44)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in 7/07. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

perry147 responded:
Ani- GL hope this cycle works out for you.

Pray- Keep the faith and just remember December is a month of miracles. Please don't loose hope.

Becky- Thanks for checking in, hope all is well with you.

My update- CD#4 and just went for an u/s so now I start the meds.

Have a great week ladies!!! Hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving for those who celebrate it.
Me 43 DH 42 DS 9/10/10 2m/c @ 8wks 4/09 and 11 wks D

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me- 31 DH- 38; 1 Furbaby Cat- Clark Kent DD1: Juliet 2yrs DD2: Josephine (baby) ^Angel: ds Jackson, August 6th, 2009^ Story (TRIGGS): 1 m/c @ 20 wk...More

Helpful Tips

Peeing on Dandelion leaves to determine PG... Seriously.. read this :)
[blockquote> [blockquote> [blockquote> Found this online at http://www.peeonastick.com/hptfaq.html I read ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 24 found this helpful