Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Some Test Results Back - All Normal
babyj1017 posted:
Well, I got a call from my doctor's office today. They received some of the results back from my bloodwork last week and they were all normal. They are still waiting on a few tests to come back, but she couldn't tell me which ones and also couldn't tell me what test results we did have back. That was a bit frustrating!

I don't really know how to feel. It's weird to hope that something is wrong with me. But, I guess that's what I was doing, because if I'm honest, I feel a bit disappointed. I've done pretty well through both of my m/cs avoiding asking why these awful things happened to me. But today, knowing the probability is high that I will get no explanation for my m/cs, I'm struggling with it, the fear and uncertainty have crept back in. I think I was fooling myself into believing I was ok with chalking my losses up to bad luck.

Sigh. Enough with the self-pity party.
Jenny (31), DH (34), DD (7/2006), DS (6/2008), m/c (6/2012), m/c (9/2012)

l8dsheena responded:
self-pity party...you can join me, I've been having one all day.

It's so hard not knowing the answers. The question of "why?" can be so overwhelming. It's so hard to have hope during times like this. Even if you have just the tiniest glimmer of hope left, it's still hope. Don't give up, Babyj.
Mother of 3 sons and one angel baby. Praying for another miracle!

ani05 responded:
Don't worry, that's how it was for me too.I was hoping they would find something wrong with me so I would know why it happened but unfortunetly they didn't.Hang in there.(((HUGS))).
Ani(31),DH(31),DD(6),Furbaby(3).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.

prayforamiracle responded:
I know you were hoping for answers, but everything being normal is the best thing. Once all the tests come back, hopefully the doctor will be able to give you the encouragement you need that you can try again. Sending hugs!
Prayforamiracle-Me(37)Dh(44)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in 7/07. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

Spotlight: Member Stories

(My old siggy) Me 31, DH 36 - MC's 3/4, 4/6 and 10/26 at 12w2d. BFP 2/18!!! Stick little one stick

Helpful Tips

Peeing on Dandelion leaves to determine PG... Seriously.. read this :)
[blockquote> [blockquote> [blockquote> Found this online at http://www.peeonastick.com/hptfaq.html I read ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.