Skip to content
Being Gracious Towards Others
l8dsheena posted:
I'm sitting here at my computer desk, and I've just finished writing a card to my favorite cousin congratulating her on her new baby. I cried the whole time...This sounds very selfish and bitter of me, but I'm glad she lives in another state so I don't have to visit her. I feel bad because she miscarried almost exactly a year ago, and I know she was scared when she found out she was pregnant again...I never even talked to her because I was grieving my own loss. I feel like the lowest form of life on the planet right now...
Mother of 3 sons and one angel baby. Praying for another miracle!

ani05 responded:
I think what you are feeling is understandable.We all have been through that,it's nobody's fault but we can't help it but feel that way.It's very difficult to be around pregnant women and new born babies b/c all we think about is: That could've been me.(((HUGS))).
Ani(31),DH(31),DD(6),Furbaby(3).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.

shanastash responded:
think it's very understandable that you were crying. as long as it reads that you are congradulating her, she won't know that there were tears running down your face. if she knows that you also m/c'd, she will be moved beyond belief that you congradulated her. she understands your feelings. sending positive vibes your way!
Shana-29, Darrin-31, angel baby (fishie-14w5d) 10.10.09. Dx: MTHFR and FV Leiden. BFP 3.12.10 DD 11.16.11 Rx: Lovenox 40 mg (when pg), baby asprin, 1000 mcg folic acid... and PRAYERS!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've been on the WebMD boards since 2008 when I learned I was pregnant. I lost the pregnancy at 7 weeks and ended up on the pregnancy loss board. ...More

Helpful Tips

Peeing on Dandelion leaves to determine PG... Seriously.. read this :)
[blockquote> [blockquote> [blockquote> Found this online at http://www.peeonastick.com/hptfaq.html I read ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 25 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.