Skip to content
Monday Update 12/03
ani05 posted:
I can't believe another year is almost over. Where does time go?
I can't believe it has been 7 months since my 2nd m/c.

My update: CD# 43. No signs of AF yet but I know I am not pregnant.I got a BFN this morning,no surprise there b/c I have no symptoms at all.
I have had pretty strong symptoms during my other pregnancies.
Have a great week ladies.
Ani(31),DH(31),DD(6),Furbaby(3).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.

l8dsheena responded:
I'm sorry about your BFN Ani. I just realized that we both lost our babies within a week of eachother. **big hugs** Here's hoping that the new year turns out to be better.

For me it's CD #2. AF showed up on my birthday...not really the suprise I was hoping for. I am pondering weather or not to put TTC on hold so I can go on antidepressants. I don't think I will though because of the birth defects that could happen if I do become pregnant. Rock. Me. Hard Place.
Mother of 3 sons and one angel baby. Praying for another miracle!

ani05 replied to l8dsheena's response:
So sorry Af showed up. Everytime AF shows up I feel really depressed for a few days until I start BD-ing again and my hopes go up. You have to do what's best for you and your family. Hopefully you'll feel better soon.
Ani(31),DH(31),DD(6),Furbaby(3).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.

babyj1017 responded:
Ani - sorry about your BFN. Hope AF shows soon so you can get underway with the next cycle... Crossing my fingers and sending up prayer for you! And I totally feel you on wondering where the time goes! The 9th will be my 6 month mark from my first m/c. Unbelievable!

I8dsheena - sorry AF showed. And I'm very sorry you're struggling so. Hugs to you, momma.

My update: had my Hysterosalpingogram (that's a big word!) yesterday to check the health of my uterus. It wasn't too painful but was definately unpleasant. But, My uterus is very healthy, my tubes are open (that we already knew - I have no trouble getting preganant, just staying pregnant) and everything is where it should be. That finished up my testing for reccurrent loss and there is absolutely nothing wrong with me. And, while that doesn't provide me answers to explain my two losses, at least I know it was just bad luck. I have a follow up with my OB on the 21st, but have been kicking around the idea of TTC now... I should be around CD #10 today. Probably should hold off, I don't know if I have the courage right now (just call me Chicken Little, lol!)
Jenny (31), DH (34), DD (7/2006), DS (6/2008), m/c (6/2012), m/c (9/2012)

perry147 responded:
Ani- Hope AF shows so you can try again.

I8dsheena- Sorry AF started but it gives you another chance to try.

Jenny- Just remember December is the month of miracles, if I were you I would just try since they can't find anything wrong anyway.

My update- CD#14 I'm in my 2ww. So I'm just waiting.....tis the season.
Me 43 DH 42 DS 9/10/10 2m/c @ 8wks 4/09 and 11 wks D/C 9/09 diagnosed w/ 2 mutations of MTHFR. TTC 2 m/c3 9/11, m/c4 2/12, m/c5 D/C2 10/12/12. Still hoping and trying.

prayforamiracle responded:
Ani-I'm sorry this is turning in to a long cycle. We are the queens of those, right? Hugs...

I8sheena-I'm sorry af showed and on your birthday. So sorry, sending lots of hugs and belated birthday wishes. Wish it could have been better.

Jenny-I'm glad your HSG turned out with everything okay. I know it is a hard to decision whether to start over, because of all the fear that comes with it.

Perry-I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers, crossing every body part and whatever else I can do for this to be a successful cycle. Please keep us posted. When do you test?
Prayforamiracle-Me(37)Dh(44)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in 7/07. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

ani05 responded:
Jenny: I am sorry you didn't get an answer as why the miscarriages happened.I know how you feel. Hopefully you'll get a BFP soon followed by healthy 9 months.

perry: I can't wait till you test,crossing my fingers.Good Luck.

Pray: Long cycles are the worst,thank you for your support.
Have a good weekend everyone.

perry147 replied to ani05's response:
Thanks for the positive thoughts and prayers. I test a week before Christmas so I'm a little nervous, hope it's good news. How are you doing Pray you didn't give us an update? Hope all is well.
Me 43 DH 42 DS 9/10/10 2m/c @ 8wks 4/09 and 11 wks D/C 9/09 diagnosed w/ 2 mutations of MTHFR. TTC 2 m/c3 9/11, m/c4 2/12, m/c5 D/C2 10/12/12. Still hoping and trying.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm Anna (26). My husband (28) met in December of 2007 and married in May 2010. He has a daughter from a previous marriage, but we wanted to add t...More

Helpful Tips

Peeing on Dandelion leaves to determine PG... Seriously.. read this :)
[blockquote> [blockquote> [blockquote> Found this online at http://www.peeonastick.com/hptfaq.html I read ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 25 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.