Skip to content
Monday Update 12/10
ani05 posted:
Hello Ladies! Hope everyone is doing well!

My update: CD # 50 and I am finally ovulating today. We've been BDing every other day so I think we got that covered. The way I see it,if we don't get a BFP,probably we won't,at least AF will show up in the next two weeks so I can start a new cycle.It's better than having a super long cycle and wondering what's going on.
Have a great week ladies!
Ani(31),DH(31),DD(6),Furbaby(3).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.

l8dsheena responded:
Ani, I hate not knowing where I am in my cycle! you must be relieved that at least now you know what your body is doing. fingers crossed for a BFP.

me, I'm in CD 10, and I'm still getting a bit of spotting. I haven't done that for a couple of cycles, but it didnt seem to be interfering with ovulation those times...so, we'll keep on trying. I test 3 days after hubby's appointment with his urologist. My hopes aren't high for a BFP. The most I'm hoping for this cycle is some good news on my husband's side of things.
Mother of 3 sons and one angel baby. Praying for another miracle!

perry147 responded:
Ani- Hope this cycle works for you, December is the month for miracles to happen.

l8dsheena- Hopefully you get some answers or at least some solutions/suggestions to help you and your husband.

My update- CD21,still in my 2ww, at least it's the second half.

Hope everybody has a great week!
Me 43 DH 42 DS 9/10/10 2m/c @ 8wks 4/09 and 11 wks D/C 9/09 diagnosed w/ 2 mutations of MTHFR. TTC 2 m/c3 9/11, m/c4 2/12, m/c5 D/C2 10/12/12. Still hoping and trying.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello, Im married we have a daughter, Ive had 2 mc and a Tubal that caused me to lose my rt tube. We recently adopted our nephew age 4. I have PCOS a...More

Helpful Tips

Get our Smiley's Back!
I have noticed that you can get some of the smiley's to work... they don't when viewing the whole board, but when you click on the ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 32 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.