Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Monday Update 12/10
Ani05 posted:
Hello Ladies! Hope everyone is doing well!

My update: CD # 50 and I am finally ovulating today. We've been BDing every other day so I think we got that covered. The way I see it,if we don't get a BFP,probably we won't,at least AF will show up in the next two weeks so I can start a new cycle.It's better than having a super long cycle and wondering what's going on.
Have a great week ladies!
Ani(31),DH(31),DD(6),Furbaby(3).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.

l8dsheena responded:
Ani, I hate not knowing where I am in my cycle! you must be relieved that at least now you know what your body is doing. fingers crossed for a BFP.

me, I'm in CD 10, and I'm still getting a bit of spotting. I haven't done that for a couple of cycles, but it didnt seem to be interfering with ovulation those times...so, we'll keep on trying. I test 3 days after hubby's appointment with his urologist. My hopes aren't high for a BFP. The most I'm hoping for this cycle is some good news on my husband's side of things.
Mother of 3 sons and one angel baby. Praying for another miracle!

perry147 responded:
Ani- Hope this cycle works for you, December is the month for miracles to happen.

l8dsheena- Hopefully you get some answers or at least some solutions/suggestions to help you and your husband.

My update- CD21,still in my 2ww, at least it's the second half.

Hope everybody has a great week!
Me 43 DH 42 DS 9/10/10 2m/c @ 8wks 4/09 and 11 wks D/C 9/09 diagnosed w/ 2 mutations of MTHFR. TTC 2 m/c3 9/11, m/c4 2/12, m/c5 D/C2 10/12/12. Still hoping and trying.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My email address: bab8881@fuse.net

Helpful Tips

Peeing on Dandelion leaves to determine PG... Seriously.. read this :)
[blockquote> [blockquote> [blockquote> Found this online at http://www.peeonastick.com/hptfaq.html I read ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 24 found this helpful