Skip to content
doc appointment
shanastash posted:
goin to the doc on thursday. i am pretty sure i have a YI, which CAN be a sign of pregnancy, right?! wishful thinking! i did POS today, i know, i know, too early, so i got a BFN. but i was thinking i would... that's why i used a dollartree one! hahaha! i will be POSing tomorrow probably, not just because i need to know ASAP so i can get on Rx's but i have released the addiction of POSs! hahaha!
Shana-29, Darrin-31, angel baby (fishie-14w5d) 10.10.09. Dx: MTHFR and FV Leiden. BFP 3.12.10 DD 11.16.11 Rx: Lovenox 40 mg (when pg), baby asprin, 1000 mcg folic acid... and PRAYERS!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello, I'm Kit. My husband and I have been TTC since 3/2008, due to stage II endometriosis. I was diagnosed and treated in 12/2009 and we got our ...More

Helpful Tips

Get our Smiley's Back!
I have noticed that you can get some of the smiley's to work... they don't when viewing the whole board, but when you click on the ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 32 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.