POS... still waiting for AF
shanastash posted:
only been one day since missing AF. i mean, no matter who you are, nobody actually MISSES AF right?! but anyway, PO2S and both BFN. i have a doc appointment today about a YI. i wanna ask if they will blood test me but i don't wanna be "that" lady, ya know?! i will see what they say. i will ask i just don't wanna!
Shana-29, Darrin-31, angel baby (fishie-14w5d) 10.10.09. Dx: MTHFR and FV Leiden. BFP 3.12.10 DD 11.16.11 Rx: Lovenox 40 mg (when pg), baby asprin, 1000 mcg folic acid... and PRAYERS!

l8dsheena responded:
can't hurt to ask, really...Depending on how accomodating your doctor is, I'm sure they'll have no trouble doing a simple blood test. It's always good to be sure
Mother of 3 sons and one angel baby. Praying for another miracle!

shanastash replied to l8dsheena's response:
not a blood test. just pee. and it was a BFN. while down in the netherland region, she said she could see that i was gonna start soon.
i cried in the car but my husband gave me a hug and said, "i'm sorry." when i got home. he asked when we can try again and he pulled me close and said he'd bring his A game! made me laugh, which i hope is what he was going for! haha!
so after a stressful day, i get to enjoy a glass of wine! i guess that's the silver lining? still sad. trying to be "strong"!
Shana-29, Darrin-31, angel baby (fishie-14w5d) 10.10.09. Dx: MTHFR and FV Leiden. BFP 3.12.10 DD 11.16.11 Rx: Lovenox 40 mg (when pg), baby asprin, 1000 mcg folic acid... and PRAYERS!

shanastash replied to l8dsheena's response:
no blood. just pee. BFN. while she was down in the netherlands, she said she could see that i was gonna start today.
i cried in the car. when home. husband hugged me and said "i'm sorry". he then shocked me and asked when we could try again! i told him and he pulled me close and told me he'd bring his "A" game! i laughed, i am hoping that's what he was going for!
after a bad day, i get to enjoy a glass of wine. silver lining right? still am sad. trying to be strong! ugh!

(this is my 4th time trying to write this, so if it sounds "short", sorry!!!)