Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
POS... still waiting for AF
shanastash posted:
only been one day since missing AF. i mean, no matter who you are, nobody actually MISSES AF right?! but anyway, PO2S and both BFN. i have a doc appointment today about a YI. i wanna ask if they will blood test me but i don't wanna be "that" lady, ya know?! i will see what they say. i will ask i just don't wanna!
Shana-29, Darrin-31, angel baby (fishie-14w5d) 10.10.09. Dx: MTHFR and FV Leiden. BFP 3.12.10 DD 11.16.11 Rx: Lovenox 40 mg (when pg), baby asprin, 1000 mcg folic acid... and PRAYERS!

l8dsheena responded:
can't hurt to ask, really...Depending on how accomodating your doctor is, I'm sure they'll have no trouble doing a simple blood test. It's always good to be sure
Mother of 3 sons and one angel baby. Praying for another miracle!

shanastash replied to l8dsheena's response:
not a blood test. just pee. and it was a BFN. while down in the netherland region, she said she could see that i was gonna start soon.
i cried in the car but my husband gave me a hug and said, "i'm sorry." when i got home. he asked when we can try again and he pulled me close and said he'd bring his A game! made me laugh, which i hope is what he was going for! haha!
so after a stressful day, i get to enjoy a glass of wine! i guess that's the silver lining? still sad. trying to be "strong"!
Shana-29, Darrin-31, angel baby (fishie-14w5d) 10.10.09. Dx: MTHFR and FV Leiden. BFP 3.12.10 DD 11.16.11 Rx: Lovenox 40 mg (when pg), baby asprin, 1000 mcg folic acid... and PRAYERS!

shanastash replied to l8dsheena's response:
no blood. just pee. BFN. while she was down in the netherlands, she said she could see that i was gonna start today.
i cried in the car. when home. husband hugged me and said "i'm sorry". he then shocked me and asked when we could try again! i told him and he pulled me close and told me he'd bring his "A" game! i laughed, i am hoping that's what he was going for!
after a bad day, i get to enjoy a glass of wine. silver lining right? still am sad. trying to be strong! ugh!

(this is my 4th time trying to write this, so if it sounds "short", sorry!!!)

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I were married April 2005. We started TTC in August of 2005 b/c we knew that due to my family history we would have difficulty conceivi...More

Helpful Tips

Peeing on Dandelion leaves to determine PG... Seriously.. read this :)
[blockquote> [blockquote> [blockquote> Found this online at http://www.peeonastick.com/hptfaq.html I read ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.