Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Update
l8dsheena posted:
Hello ladies, I was wondering how everyone was doing this week? Good I hope

My husband's urology appointment was today, and apparenty everything looks physically fine. The doc ordered a hormone panel and a second semem analysis to confirm LSC. I will test tomorrow..I'm hoping there will be good news for at least one of us! For now just still praying...and hoping.
Mother of 3 sons and one angel baby. Praying for another miracle!

ani05 responded:
Hope everyone had a good Christmas! It has been super cold and snowy where I live so we didn't go anywhere.

I8dsheena: I really hope you'll get a BFP tomorrow and you'll get good news from your husband's Dr.

My update: CD#2, just like me to have AF start on Christmas day and ruin everything but at least I started a new cycle.
Ani(31),DH(31),DD(6),Furbaby(3).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.

l8dsheena replied to ani05's response:
A new cycle is a plus, especially when it lasts 3 months! I hope you get your BFP this cycle. And I hope you have a great Christmas season too

I just got a BFN this morning -_-
Lame. Just waiting for AF now. I'm glad the Christmas season has me a bit distracted though, so there's that at least.
Mother of 3 sons and one angel baby. Praying for another miracle!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Came to this board after my hubby and I decided to start trying again. We waited 7 months to TTC after loss. Our beautiful twin baby girls, Faith and...More

Helpful Tips

Reading posts in a similar manner as our old boards
I see many of you are upset with how to read the boards. We thought of that and put a link over there <========= that says " See All ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 24 found this helpful