Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Checking in
prayforamiracle posted:
I've been absent again and I'm so sorry. Things in my life right now, are chaotic. I haven't been on due to so much going on. I had to spend a lot of my time before Christmas, shopping and preparing for Christmas. You know how it is, running here and there trying to find the perfect present for everyone on your list. I also had some extra things for work to do that took up a lot of my time in the evening, when I usually log on. Then the worst thing happened, right before Christmas. A very dear and close friend of mine, about 15 years older than me died unexpectedly. I'm still in shock and having a hard time with this. This has been such a blow to me. I apologize for being so absent, but I hope you understand. I had another anovulatory cycle (probably due to stress) and I'm on Cycle Day #7.

Sending any hugs, support and love to all those that I might have missed giving these past few weeks.
Prayforamiracle-Me(37)Dh(44)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in 7/07. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

britt200408 responded:
  • lurking*

I'm very sorry to hear about your friend. It's terrible when something like that happens, especially suddenly and around the holidays. We had a rough Christmas as well. We took my father in law to hospice on Christmas Eve and now we're just waiting for that call, which should be in the next week or so. It's been rough being 3 hours away, but DH did at least get to visit with him while we were there for Christmas. I'm thankful everyone has time to prepare, though.

I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers and I hope you can find comfort and peace in this difficult time.
    Brittanie(24), DH Josh(25), DS Jacob(3). BFP 10-01-11, m/c 11-11-11. BFP 9-14-12
  •  
    BethAnn88 responded:
    lurking...

It's good to see a post from you! I check in from time to time and have noticed you've been missing. I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. What a terrible shock. Sending you big (((HUGS))) and prayers for you and your friend's family.

Wishing you much better things in the new year. I hope 2013 will bring you your long awaited miracle and lots of happiness.
    Beth Ann(31), DH(32). TTC since 1/09. Two angel babies, 5/11/09 (10wks), 6/28/11 (5wks). Dx'd w/ endo 12/10. 1 failed IUI 4/11. Surprise BFP 7/22/11. DS born 3/30/12

babyj1017 responded:
    I think most would agree... no apologies necessary. I haven't been on much at all either. Too busy with all the holiday hoopla.

I am sorry to about your friend. I will keep in you my thoughts and prayers.
    Jenny (31), DH (34), DD (7/2006), DS (6/2008), m/c (6/2012), m/c (9/2012)

ani05 responded:
    So sorry to hear about your friend.(((HUGS))). You don't need to apologize, we are all busy during this time of year.
    My thoughts and prayers are with you.
    Ani(31),DH(31),DD(6),Furbaby(3).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.

perry147 responded:
    Pray I'm so sorry to here about your friend. No need to apologize, that's why were here. We have all experienced loss so we know. Christmas can be a strange time of year we spend time with our friends and family but remember the ones that have gone. Hope your doing well.
    Me 43 DH 42 DS 9/10/10 2m/c @ 8wks 4/09 and 11 wks D/C 9/09 diagnosed w/ 2 mutations of MTHFR. TTC 2 m/c3 9/11, m/c4 2/12, m/c5 D/C2 10/12/12. Still hoping and trying.

hgreenwood7058 responded:
    Hugs pray. I was wondering how you were. Its very hard to have a loss of any kind. I feel for you. In november my cousin who is less than a day older than myself committed suicide completely unexpexted. While we weren't close, it was hard. He left behind a daughter (He was 25 yo). If you ever need to talk let me know. I hope things have gotten a little easier the past few weeks. Hugs
    Heather(24),DH Lee(25)PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. BFP 08/13/11. EDD 4/17/12. PAL Baby Carson Lee born 3/31/12

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me (Cody-38) and DH have been trying for since we got married 4 years ago. Dx MFIF in 2010, did IVF Nov-10, got our BFP and then M/C around 6wk. We ar...More

Helpful Tips

Peeing on Dandelion leaves to determine PG... Seriously.. read this :)
    [blockquote> [blockquote> [blockquote> Found this online at http://www.peeonastick.com/hptfaq.html I read ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    13 of 24 found this helpful