Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Happy 2013!
babyj1017 posted:
Wow. Crazy how time just keeps marching on, isn't it?

(Possible Triggers, living children mentioned...)

I really thought I would be happy and relieved when 2012 was finally over. With two miscarriages, it was definitely a difficult year for me. And while I can't say I'm happy to have gone through that heartbreak, I will say it gave me back the perspective I hadn't realized I lost. I have many blessings in my life and things for which to be grateful, I have two beautiful, happy, healthy children. I have a wonderful husband I've known since I was 13, a rock-solid family and friends who are beyond compassionate, including three who've gone through miscarriage. I had lost sight of all these blessings, but I've found them again and truly understand how special they are. It's my silver lining on a year that was filled with lots of tears.

I've learned a lot about myself over the past year. That I have love, strength and perseverance. And when all else fails, I have hope. Some days hope was the only thing left, and it was enough.

It is my greatest wish that 2013 brings more tears of joy and fewer tears of pain and loss to all you wonderful ladies. That we keep hope alive, even in the most meager of doses and that we all have our prayers answered and our dreams fulfilled.

Love, hugs and prayers to all of you!
Jenny (31), DH (34), DD (7/2006), DS (6/2008), m/c (6/2012), m/c (9/2012)

l8dsheena responded:
I couldn't have said it better myself....bless you for sharing your hope and strength, the world needs more people like you. ((hugs))
Mother of 3 sons and one angel baby. Praying for another miracle!

ani05 responded:
Thanks for sharing with us.It is true,sometimes we forget about all the blessings in our lives.
Happy New Year to all you ladies and your loved ones.
Ani(31),DH(31),DD(6),Furbaby(3).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.

prayforamiracle responded:
You have such a wonderful outlook on it. I should try to be more thankful for what I have. Thanks for your wishes, it was so beautifully written.
Prayforamiracle-Me(37)Dh(44)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in 7/07. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

perry147 responded:
Thank you for sharing your thoughts and reminding us what's important, it's true that with all the craziness we go through that it's easy to forget what really is important to us.
Me 43 DH 42 DS 9/10/10 2m/c @ 8wks 4/09 and 11 wks D/C 9/09 diagnosed w/ 2 mutations of MTHFR. TTC 2 m/c3 9/11, m/c4 2/12, m/c5 D/C2 10/12/12. Still hoping and trying.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me (44) DH(42) DS (2) 2 carriers of MTHFR, clomid 50 2m/c @ 8wks & 11wks(D&C). TTC #2 m/c#3 9/2011 Moved up to clomid 100 m/c#4 2/2012 m/c#5 1...More

Helpful Tips

Reading posts in a similar manner as our old boards
I see many of you are upset with how to read the boards. We thought of that and put a link over there <========= that says " See All ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.