Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Share your 2013 Resolutions
babyj1017 posted:
What are your resolutions for the new year?

Mine:
1. Lose about 25 pounds.
2. Print and organize pictures. I have so many pictures on my computer and several empty photo albums. My goal is to go back to when my DD was born, print all the photos up to now and organize them in albums. I have a scrapbooking weekend getaway coming up in early march, so my plan is to have all the photos printed by then so I can spend some of the weekend putting them in albums.
3. Get back into reading. I love to read. But, I've gotten away from it the past few months. I need my escape!
Jenny (31), DH (34), DD (7/2006), DS (6/2008), m/c (6/2012), m/c (9/2012)

l8dsheena responded:
Resolutions...just getting things back to the way they were brfore 2012 would be nice. This last summer I let the flower beds go to the weeds and let some of my plants die. I was so depressed I didn't even want to go outside let alone do any gardening. This year I am resolved to making the house and yard look beautiful again, weather I'm pregnant or not.
I also want to draw more...I used to draw a lot before the kids were born. I don't have any young babies to take care of this year, so I'll have some quiet time to meditate and create.
It's a shame to waste your talents, and I don't think God called my son back to Him to make me lose interest in living: I need to get right back into it.
Mother of 3 sons and one angel baby. Praying for another miracle!

ani05 responded:
Usually my resolution for the new year has always been to lose a few lbs. but after my m/c last year I lost 20 lbs so I guess I am good for now. I do want to start reading more books now that I have more time since I quit my job.
Ani(31),DH(31),DD(6),Furbaby(3).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.

prayforamiracle responded:
My resolution this year was just to make healthier food choices.
Prayforamiracle-Me(37)Dh(44)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in 7/07. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

shanastash responded:
last year my resolution was to do more home projects to better our home. and since i did very well with it, i am gonna give it a go again! gonna build a mudroom bench/rack for our foyer...and maybe plant some new plants this year! i don't do out of reach resolutions, i don't wanna feel cheated at the end of the year! HAHA!
Shana-29, Darrin-31, angel baby (fishie-14w5d) 10.10.09. Dx: MTHFR and FV Leiden. BFP 3.12.10 DD 11.16.11 Rx: Lovenox 40 mg (when pg), baby asprin, 1000 mcg folic acid... and PRAYERS!

perry147 responded:
My resolution is to loose 30 pounds and try to organize my house. Between moving everything out of my 2 year olds reach and his large toys from family my house is becoming cluttered. I have already started by donating his outgrown toys and packing away his high chair.
Me 43 DH 42 DS 9/10/10 2m/c @ 8wks 4/09 and 11 wks D/C 9/09 diagnosed w/ 2 mutations of MTHFR. TTC 2 m/c3 9/11, m/c4 2/12, m/c5 D/C2 10/12/12. Still hoping and trying.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Possible Trigs in story! DH (26) and I (24) have been TTC since May 09. We lost our first LO in January at 7wks. The only thing that pulled us throug...More

Helpful Tips

Peeing on Dandelion leaves to determine PG... Seriously.. read this :)
[blockquote> [blockquote> [blockquote> Found this online at http://www.peeonastick.com/hptfaq.html I read ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.