Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Monday update 1/7/2013
perry147 posted:
Hi everybody, I hope everyone had a great holiday season and ready to start the new year, haven't been around for awhile. Since nobody started the updated yet thought I would.

My update- CD25 hoping AF goes on vacation for 9 months or so. I'm not sure that will happen but when I went for my u/s I had a cyst and wasn't able to do a medicated cycle but they said to try anyway because there might still be traces of the meds in my system. So I purchased the digital ovulation test strips and I got a smiley face on CD15, so maybe???? Keeping my fingers crossed.

Have a great week ladies
Me 43 DH 42 DS 9/10/10 2m/c @ 8wks 4/09 and 11 wks D/C 9/09 diagnosed w/ 2 mutations of MTHFR. TTC 2 m/c3 9/11, m/c4 2/12, m/c5 D/C2 10/12/12. Still hoping and trying.

l8dsheena responded:
perry, I hope you get your BFP! fingers crossed!

I'm on CD# 6. Not very exciting, except for this nasty head cold. Hubby goes in for blood testing on wednesday to see if his hormones are out of balance. Most of the symptoms are there, so we pretty much already know what needs to be corrected. My only concern is that if he has to go on Clomid it will end up costing us a bunch: 5 pills (for me) is around $16. So it'll be close to $100 for a months supply for him (if the price is the same per pill, and if I did my math right). Doh.

I hope everyone else has a wonderful week, hugs to you all!
Mother of 3 sons and one angel baby. Praying for another miracle!

ani05 responded:
perry: Keeping my fingers crossed for you.Sending you lots of positive vibes.

I8dsheena: Sorry for the cold.Hopefully your husband gets good news from the Dr.

My update:CD # 14,I think I ovulated saturday.We've been BD-ing every other day so now we'll wait and see.
Ani(31),DH(31),DD(6),Furbaby(3).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.

babyj1017 replied to ani05's response:
Perry: Fingers crossed and sending baby vibes to you. Good luck!

I8dsheena: hope you guys get good news from the doctor, that you get a plan and that the meds don't end up being as costly as you expect. I just got the bill from all of my labwork from my loss testing... $680 just for the bloodwork... Wowza!

Ani: baby dust to you!! I've got my fingers crossed for you.

My update: CD # 18. Not too optimistic about this cycle, we only BD on CD #12.
Jenny (31), DH (34), DD (7/2006), DS (6/2008), m/c (6/2012), m/c (9/2012)

ani05 replied to babyj1017's response:
Thanks Jenny!
So sorry that you didn't get more chances to BD but there is still hope,hang in there. It only takes one time and one little guy.
Ani(31),DH(31),DD(6),Furbaby(3).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.

perry147 replied to ani05's response:
l8dsheena- Sorry about your head cold, hopefully it will pass quickly. Hope the Clomid wont be that expensive. Maybe they'll give you a bulk discount!

Ani- GL hope your timing was right. Sending you tons of baby dust.

Jenny- Don't give up hope. I remember when I was ttc my son my DH was traveling a lot and I got preg twice just DTD once. You never know like Ani said it only takes one.

Thanks ladies for all the positive thoughts, I should know in 3 more days. AF is due Friday. I don't know if I want to test earlier because it seems every time I do AF comes within hours of testing.

Has anybody heard from Pray, Vicky or Michelle lately?
Me 43 DH 42 DS 9/10/10 2m/c @ 8wks 4/09 and 11 wks D/C 9/09 diagnosed w/ 2 mutations of MTHFR. TTC 2 m/c3 9/11, m/c4 2/12, m/c5 D/C2 10/12/12. Still hoping and trying.

prayforamiracle responded:
Perry-Sending you lots of good luck this cycle! Sorry, you couldn't do a medicated cycle.

I8dsheena-Hope the Clomid doesn't end up being too much. For us women only taking five pills a month, isnt too expensive. But when you think about taking them daily, I imagine it could get pricey. Hoping he has good test results.

Ani-Wishing you lots of good luck this cycle!

Jenny-I'm in the same boat as you. Our timing was not good. Hope we are both wrong. Good luck!

My update: In the tww-11 or 9 dpo. My temps in the beginning of the tww make it hard for me to tell if I'm 11 or 9 days past ovulation. If I'm 11 chances are a little better, if I'm 9 then practically no chance. This past month has been so hard, so my mind hasn't been on ttc too much. Although, as you all know we never fully can let it go.
Prayforamiracle-Me(37)Dh(44)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in 7/07. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

vybe77 replied to perry147's response:
Hi ladies...I'm sorry I do not participate in the convo anymore and I know I still could although I am def. not TTC any longer but it just feels so weird to me to come here and chat with you lovely ladies when my whole life is going through these difficult changes and as I said already I am def. not TTC anymore..
I don't quite remember when the last time was that I was on (after my Oct. loss) but I did mention then that I was going to be dropping off and just be lurking..which I do regularly..I come in and peek to see what's going on with my ladies..
Perry- Thank you for still thinking of me I have been thinking of you a lot this week wondering and hoping and praying for you to get good positive news today...I hope the start of this NY brings you the best news Perry, you deserve it xo
Ani- Fingers crossed that the every other day routine pays off this cycle..you also deserve this so much..I mean we all do but I know how long you have been at this and the heartache we've all endured these last few years...praying for you to get a positive result too! xo
Jenny- Although you only BD once let me tell you the power of the one time deal...last summer my SO and I took a break, needed some time apart, and so we only BD once during the whole of July (I think it was on CD15) and wouldn't you know it I conceived from this...
Then again this past Sept. I conceived although we had only gotten two BD into my fertile window so you see the ladies are absolutely correct when they say that it really just takes that one time, that one swimmer...keep the faith, don't give up 'til Miss P shows her face..I'm praying for you too and hope you will have some positive news to report soon xo
I8dsheena- Sorry about feeling sick and I also hope all the results come back good from your Hubby's tests so that you may avoid all the extra costs that some of us incur while TTC.
My update- After my loss in Oct. my ex and I re-evaluated our failed relationship and we have now come to the conclusion that it is for the best to have separate living quarters...our lease ends this May and we are trying to finish it out but we have some days where it's more than we can do to even be in the same house together...
I feel so lost in the face of this NY starting and a whole new life once again for myself...last summer he left me and we had worked out those issues and then we got pregnant in Sept. and decided that we wanted to be together for our growing family and so we would of went to therapy and done all that was needed but after the loss it just changed all that for us... we got ready for xmas and it was such a wonderful month of Dec. the xmas spirit was alive in my house this year and we let ourselves go with it..our blessings were multiple and the season was very bright but when the NY started we got into an ugly fight and a lot of stuff was said...stuff that needed to be said both on my part as well as his...now it seems there just isn't any going back..things feel different..I just don't know where we will end up with this but I hope for all of us that we can end all of this in a friendly manner...
I am so sad that this is the end...I love this man with every thing that is me...I just wish we could have made this work...I am also very upset that my TTC days are truly over...we haven't tried sine the loss and I know I will not be trying with anyone else I might meet someday...my last baby was truly my last baby
I'm sorry for the nature of my update ladies...but I must confess it felt good to write it down and get some of these feelings out to you guys...only here does it feel ok to do this..
I hope you ladies don't mind me dropping in..I would like to again even though I am not TTC..
I also do not know what happened to Michelle...she just dropped off the map it seems and I would also love to get an update from her..hope she is well xo
Mom of 4 hopes to have 1 more

vybe77 replied to vybe77's response:
OMG Pray I missed you!! I mean by that that I didn't include you in my update SO SORRY!! My prayers include you all the time though I hope that compensates (hihi)
Ever since I started here you have been the one lady that I think of the most..the one I pray for the hardest because it seems like you've been here way too long! They say good things come to those who wait and you've been waiting, patiently so this year it's your turn Pray..I also have been asking Him to take the prayers that I would usually save for myself (when I was trying) and to send those vibes over to you..I hope you get your blessing soon, xo
Mom of 4 hopes to have 1 more

ani05 responded:
Pray: I really hope it's 11 dpo and there is a chance of a positive.(((HUGS))). We are all with you.Keeping you in my prayers.

Vicky: It has been so long,so nice to hear from you.I have been thinking about you and Michelle and hoping that everything was well with you ladies.
I am so sorry for everything that you are going through. Be strong for yourself and your children.I will keep you in my prayers and thoughts.Don't forget us and drop in when you feel like it,more friends the better.(((HUGS))).

l8dsheena replied to vybe77's response:
Vicky, I haven't been here long, but I'm glad you're still here. to me you seem like a strong person who offers good advicce and comfort to those in need. I'm really sorry for the things that have gone on in your life recently, especially the decision to not ttc. I will keep you and yours in my prayers.
I hope you don't stay away forever!

xx Katie
Mother of 3 sons and one angel baby. Praying for another miracle!

perry147 replied to vybe77's response:
Pray- Sending you positive vibes, hope your timing was right. GL

Vicky-Sorry to hear about your journey being over. Could there still be a chance if maybe you both go into counseling and maybe reconcile? I hope you keep the faith and your always welcome here and we would love to here from you more often even if your journey is over. Stay strong! KUP

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I were married April 2005. We started TTC in August of 2005 b/c we knew that due to my family history we would have difficulty conceivi...More

Helpful Tips

Reading posts in a similar manner as our old boards
I see many of you are upset with how to read the boards. We thought of that and put a link over there <========= that says " See All ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.