Skip to content
Monday update 1/14/2013
perry147 posted:
Hi ladies hope everybody had a great week!!

My update- CD32, tested this morning and got a BFN nothing not even a faint line but still no signs of AF and I'm VERY regular and my cycles are 27/28 days 95% of the time. So I don't know what's going on, any suggestions or has anybody have a similar situation? I'm trying to stay positive but I'm not having any symptoms either way. So I'm still waiting!!!!!!
Me 43 DH 42 DS 9/10/10 2m/c @ 8wks 4/09 and 11 wks D/C 9/09 diagnosed w/ 2 mutations of MTHFR. TTC 2 m/c3 9/11, m/c4 2/12, m/c5 D/C2 10/12/12. Still hoping and trying.

l8dsheena responded:
I hate long cycles so much...I've heard that sometimes long cycles mean that you didn't ovulate that cycle? Don't quote me on that though. It's happened to me before as well, a couple of my cycles in a row stretched out to 42 days when they're usually around 30. I hope you get some answers soon!

my update, I'm on CD# 13. We've been BD every other day. I'm still not too hopeful this time around. I want to get hubby's bloodwork and semen analysis results back before I can think about hoping I'm pregnant. This friday a year ago would be the day I found out I was pregnant. A little part of me wants a miracle to happen...a story that would end like "...and then he was born a year and a week after his older brother would have been!"
But, cute little stories like that only happen to other people
Mother of 3 sons and one angel baby. Praying for another miracle!

ani05 responded:
perry147: Sorry for the BFN. My cycles are different every time,sometimes I have strong signs and sometimes nothing until AF shows up.I don't know why but it's very frustrating. Hopefully AF stays away.

My update: CD # 21,something strange is going on.Since last wednesday I have been spotting every other day and I have no idea what's going on with me.I'll just wait and see.
Have a great week ladies.
Ani(31),DH(31),DD(6),Furbaby(3).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.

shanastash responded:
possible TRIGGS

my update, as previously shared, CD#1. -__-

i used to be 28/29 days but the last 4 cycles have been 31/32..so this being 4 days early, actually puts me at my old normal... so maybe "sheena" is right about the ovulation thing. i haven't had a hard time getting preggo, just staying that way the last 2 pregnancies, so MAYBE she is right, maybe i just didn't ovulate! i am happy about that thought, BUT at the same time, i am bumbed because what if it happens again this time too?!

i have a co-worker who is due on feb. 12th and with each month that AF shows up, i get more and more sad. like i can't truly be happy for her because i have my own issues with pregnancy. she is SOOOOO happy go lucky about his up & coming birth, i was worried the whole pregnancy with my DD that i couldn't even get excited, just anxious.

wish me luck tomorrow, i have to work with her. not gonna be a fun CD#2, i can already feel it!
Shana-29, Darrin-31, angel baby (fishie-14w5d) 10.10.09. Dx: MTHFR and FV Leiden. BFP 3.12.10 DD 11.16.11 Rx: Lovenox 40 mg (when pg), baby asprin, 1000 mcg folic acid... and PRAYERS!

vybe77 replied to shanastash's response:
Shana- Sorry about AF showing up..that's never fun I hope tomorrow (at work) will go over smoothly and that things won't be too hard emotionally xo
Ani- Let's keep our fingers crossed that maybe this (spotting) is the start of a new pregnancy! I had a friend who did the exact same thing..she spotted after her fertile window was closed and ended up with BFP..baby dust for you girl xo
I8sheena- I hope that this cycle brings you your cute little story.. miracles DO happen sometimes..baby dust for you too xo
Perry- Here's hoping your LO is just playing hard to detect
I will keep hoping for a positive result soon! Truckloads of baby dust for you!! xo
My update- Really nothing to report other than yesterday was CD1 for me too..
Have an excellent week ladies..

P.S. Did any of you ladies know that Mel had her BB in Dec? He was born healthy on Dec. 11th and parents and baby are all doing great..they're getting used to BB and trying to get a routine going..BB Clark is already a month old!
Just thought I would share with you guys
Let life be a journey of love
Emily, Kody, Maxim xo

babyj1017 replied to vybe77's response:
Perry - sorry for the BFN... Maybe you ovulated late so your BFP is still waiting? I never had symptoms before getting a BFP with all 4 of my pregnancies.

i8dsheena - fingers crossed, and baby dust for you. Hope you get your little miracle story.

Ani - hope the spotting is a new little bean getting comfortable and ready to grow. Tons of baby dust to you!!

Shana - sorry about AF. I will pray for strength for you as you work with your PG co-worker. It's a tough situation to be in. Hope it goes smoothly today.

Vybe - you continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. Thanks for checking in.

My update: CD#26, expecting AF on Thursday. On a side note, Sunday would have been my EDD from my first m/c. I was surprised that I actually had an ok day. Then I felt guilty about not being upset! Ah, don't you love mixed emotions??!!
Jenny (31), DH (34), DD (7/2006), DS (6/2008), m/c (6/2012), m/c (9/2012)

misskatelyn19 responded:
Hello everyone this is my first "monday update" I am the new girl! I guess I will tell you a little about myself.
I am 25 years old and I have had 3 first trimester losses in the past 3 years. I have been going to an RE since September 2012. So far I have a slight thyroid problem, PCOS and Vit D is really low.

My update- CD 64? yeah no sign of O or AF. I am supposed to call my RE on the 17th to get Provera and then in FEB start Clomid and a Trigger shot to hopefully make FEB "my month". Sometimes I just feel like I am not meant to have kids. Does anyone else feel that way?

babyj1017 replied to misskatelyn19's response:
Hi Katelyn,

Again, welcome to our little group!

I am blessed to have two healthy children, my first two pregnancies. My last two pregnancies have resulted in 1st tri losses. I have often had moments where I've felt that I am not meant to have a third, have wondered if this is God's way of trying to get his point across.

But, I feel in my heart that my family is not complete and I don't believe my losses were a result of anything other than "bad luck" as my OB puts it. I have faith that it will happen when it is meant to. So, we will continue to try.

Good luck to you!
Jenny (31), DH (34), DD (7/2006), DS (6/2008), m/c (6/2012), m/c (9/2012)

ani05 responded:
I8dsheena: Keeping my fingers crossed for you. Sending lots of positive vibes your way.

Shana: So sorry AF showed up.I totally understand about your co worker,it's so difficult to be around a pregnant woman.

Jenny: Hopefully AF stays away.

Vicky: Thanks for your support.

Katelyn: Welcome.So sorry for your losses. Long cycles are the worse,I have long cycles and I understand your frustration but hopefully clomid will help.Good Luck!
Ani(31),DH(31),DD(6),Furbaby(3).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.

perry147 replied to ani05's response:
l8dsheena- Hope this is your cycle. Miracles happen when we least expect them.

Ani- Hope the spotting is implantation and you'll have a bfp in a few days.

Shana- Sorry AF showed and I know how you feel about going to work it never easy. I wish pregnancy was contagious!! haha

Vicky- Thanks for checking in and your positive words. Hopefully AF goes away quickly. Thanks for telling us about Mel, so happy for her. Please tell her congratulations!!!!!

Jenny- Hopefully AF stays away. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Katelyn- Welcome and very sorry for your losses. Hope the clomid works for you, it helped me when I was ttc my son.
Me 43 DH 42 DS 9/10/10 2m/c @ 8wks 4/09 and 11 wks D/C 9/09 diagnosed w/ 2 mutations of MTHFR. TTC 2 m/c3 9/11, m/c4 2/12, m/c5 D/C2 10/12/12. Still hoping and trying.

misskatelyn19 responded:
Thank you all so much!

Perry147- I used to be very regular and then I stopped. I hope for you it is a BFP!

l8sheena- That would be a very cute story! It could happen to you, but i know how you feel when it seems to only happen to everyone else!

Ani05-I hope that the spotting is a good thing... like a little one getting comfortable.

shanastash- I hear you on the being bummed. My SIL is prego with her second in less then 2 years. I wanna be happy for her but at the same time I am so jealous it is sick. I cant even be around the family becuase of it.

Babyj1017- on Jan 11th it was my 2 year loss anniversary and I felt so guilty that I wasnt sad... But I have two more
loss-a-versary one in June and another in August. Fingers crossed that I will busy being pregnent during those months!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me (31) DH (26) & Two fur babies Married 4/2010 TTC #1 since Oct 2010 Two M/C Nov 2010, Feb 2011

Helpful Tips

Reading posts in a similar manner as our old boards
I see many of you are upset with how to read the boards. We thought of that and put a link over there <========= that says " See All ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.