Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Update/ TRIGGERS Grad Lurking...
TeacherBeck posted:
Hi ladies! Dropping off ((((Hugs))))) and *.*.*.baby dust.*.*.* and praying that 2013 is a year of happiness and blessings for each of you, you ALL deserve a happy ending to your journey!

**TRIGGER** I am posting an update on the PAL board, I wanted to let you know since I have been on this journey with many of you and (for me) it was nice (yet bittersweet) to see the birth announcements. (((Hugs))) ladies!
Becky(31) DH(38); 1 furbaby: Clark Kent

TRIGGS: After 1yr TTC bfp april'09 lost @20wks precious ^Jackson 8-06-09^ TTCAL grad, sweet Juliet born 12-10-10 Praise God! Baby 3 BFP May 2012 due Jan 2013

perry147 responded:
Congratulations!!!!! Hope all is going well! Hope you keep checking in.
Me 43 DH 42 DS 9/10/10 2m/c @ 8wks 4/09 and 11 wks D/C 9/09 diagnosed w/ 2 mutations of MTHFR. TTC 2 m/c3 9/11, m/c4 2/12, m/c5 D/C2 10/12/12. Still hoping and trying.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Possible Trigs in story! DH (26) and I (24) have been TTC since May 09. We lost our first LO in January at 7wks. The only thing that pulled us throug...More

Helpful Tips

Reading posts in a similar manner as our old boards
I see many of you are upset with how to read the boards. We thought of that and put a link over there <========= that says " See All ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 24 found this helpful