Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Monday Updates 01/21
ani05 posted:
Good Morning Ladies!

My update: CD # 28,I have been having some breast tenderness which could mean pregnancy or AF,like always. Hopefully you ladies have better updates! Have a great week.
Ani(31),DH(31),DD(6),Furbaby(3).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.

l8dsheena responded:
Ani, you should take a pregnancy test!I'll say a little prayer for you this morning, I hope you get a BFP

I am on cd # 20.not much else to do except wait for a week or so to test. I just can't get my hopes up though....the disappointment makes my PMS so much worse, and I end up having to take the day off teaching because I'm a complete wreck. So I'm just going to keep plugging along so I can get on with my duties.

Baby dust to everyone, Peace!
Mother of 3 sons and one angel baby. Praying for another miracle!

perry147 responded:
Ani- GL sending you tons of baby dust!!! I'll also say a prayer for you. KUP

l8dsheena- Hopefully your 2ww goes by quickly and with positive results.

My update- CD39 and still nothing!!!!! No AF, no spotting, no symptoms, NOTHING very frustrating! So I called the RE office and I was told I need to come in Wednesday for a blood test and maybe a progesterone shot to get me to start my cycle again. Has anybody ever had a shot before? Are there any side effects? How quickly does it work? OR if it's a positive preg test is that bad that my numbers are so low to be detected on a hpt? Sidebar- Is one hpt better than another? I normally used $ store ones until I get a faint line then I double check with a brand name digital one. But I only once was 3 days late and still had a negative all my other cycles when I tested on my first day of AF being due I always got a positive. I've always been regular but I'm wondering if all these drug cycles are screwing me up, never had a problem with the clomid, just don't know. Sorry it's so long and rambling.

Hope you have a great week ladies!

Has anybody heard from Pray lately? Is she OK?
Me 43 DH 42 DS 9/10/10 2m/c @ 8wks 4/09 and 11 wks D/C 9/09 diagnosed w/ 2 mutations of MTHFR. TTC 2 m/c3 9/11, m/c4 2/12, m/c5 D/C2 10/12/12. Still hoping and trying.

ani05 responded:
Thanks for your prayers Ladies,I really appreciate it.I will wait a few days to test b/c going by the symptoms I didn't ovulate when I thought, it looks like I must've ovulated 4-5 days ago.

I8dsheena: Hopefully your 2ww goes by fast and you'll get a BFP. I really don't like how the symptoms for AF are the same as the pregnancy ones.

perry: I use the $ tests and to confirm I use clearblue. I hope you'll get some answers b/c I know that your cycles are pretty regular so this one is pretty strange. I am still keeping my fingers crossed for a BFP.

I don't know anything about how Pray is doing but hopefully she is ok.
Ani(31),DH(31),DD(6),Furbaby(3).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.

babyj1017 replied to ani05's response:
Ani - baby dust to you... a whole bucket load of it! Good luck!!

I8dsheena - hope you get a surprise BFP!

Perry - good luck to you, hope you figure out what's going on. I have no experience with the progesterone shot, so I'm no help there.

My update: CD#6, AF showed up right on time. I am not surprised given the utter lack of BD. I told DH last night, it's on! We've circled our dates on the calendar (it also happens to coincide with his birthday week, so he should be a happy man!). I'm determined this month
Jenny (31), DH (34), DD (7/2006), DS (6/2008), m/c (6/2012), m/c (9/2012)

perry147 replied to babyj1017's response:
Jenny- Hope your determination pays off for you and your DH. I have to laugh because it's come to a point were my DH says OK just let me know when. It's not the most romantic but it has it's benefits.
Me 43 DH 42 DS 9/10/10 2m/c @ 8wks 4/09 and 11 wks D/C 9/09 diagnosed w/ 2 mutations of MTHFR. TTC 2 m/c3 9/11, m/c4 2/12, m/c5 D/C2 10/12/12. Still hoping and trying.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have passed through tragedic pregnancy.My pregnancy was going on very good till the 25th week and suddenly there was a premature membrane rapture.th...More

Helpful Tips

Peeing on Dandelion leaves to determine PG... Seriously.. read this :)
[blockquote> [blockquote> [blockquote> Found this online at http://www.peeonastick.com/hptfaq.html I read ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 24 found this helpful