Skip to content
Monday Update - 1/28/13
babyj1017 posted:
Hello Ladies! Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and is now ready for the last week of January.

My update: CD#12, just entering my fertile period. DH and I BD on CDs 9/10/11, took yesterday off and will be back at it for the next three to four days.

How about the rest of you?

O vibes and baby dust to all. Have a great week!
Jenny (31), DH (34), DD (7/2006), DS (6/2008), m/c (6/2012), m/c (9/2012)

l8dsheena responded:
GL Jenny, I hope your 2ww flies by...

Same old damned thing for me, just waiting for Af to show up within the next few days. I'm just going to stick with you gals for awhile, seems like every time I log onto facebook someone post a picture of their newly pregnant figure or their new grandson. It doesn't help that for "respect life" week all my Christian friends are posting about nothing but the abortion issue (NOT starting that discussion, btw). I get it, but for me it just hurts too much.

I hope everyone is having better luck than I.
Mother of 3 sons and one angel baby. Praying for another miracle!

babyj1017 replied to l8dsheena's response:
I8dSheena, I'm sorry you're having a rough go of it. I hate how affected we become by things going on around us, TTC is hard enough as it is. I was watching Love It or List It last night and the woman was pregnant... seems like every chick on that show is lately.

Any chance AF won't show?

Hugs to you, momma. Hang in there!
Jenny (31), DH (34), DD (7/2006), DS (6/2008), m/c (6/2012), m/c (9/2012)

perry147 replied to babyj1017's response:
Jenny- Hope your 2ww wait goes by very quickly. GL

l8dsheena- I'm sorry your having a rough time, but this is definitely the place to be because we understand better then anyone else. Like Jenny asked is there any chance AF won't show? Thinking of you.

My update- CD#1 AF showed up this morning so Wed I go for my u/s to get a starting point and we try again.

Hope everyone has a great week!
Me 43 DH 42 DS 9/10/10 2m/c @ 8wks 4/09 and 11 wks D/C 9/09 diagnosed w/ 2 mutations of MTHFR. TTC 2 m/c3 9/11, m/c4 2/12, m/c5 D/C2 10/12/12. Still hoping and trying.

l8dsheena responded:
Yeah, even watching tv can be a pain, you can't get away from it..I was watching an episode of Star Trek last night about being in the middle of a war zone, you'd think that'd be far from pregnancy and babies. No chance.

AF is inevidable within the next day or two, another BFN confirmed it. On the plus side I can safely take something to combat this wretched PMS.

Perry, I really hope your U/S goes well, and that this will be the last you'll see of AF for awhile.
Myself (Katie, 29) and DH(31) Praying and trying for a 4th child for 3 years. 1 missed m/c @ 17 weeks, D

misskatelyn19 responded:
Hello Everyone.
I guess this is a really late update this week, better late then never right?

Babyj1017-good luck on the BDing.

l8dsheena- I couldn't agree with you more. Everywhere I look I see more and more pregnant people. It doesn't help that my SIL is pregnant with her second and I see that on the weekly.

Perry147- Good luck with everything this month. How was your ultrasound?

My Update- CD 8 I did Clomid this month, CD 3-7. I go in on FEB 8th to get an ultrasound and hopefully trigger shot and then fingers crossed this will be the month for us.

l8dsheena replied to misskatelyn19's response:
GL Katelyn, I'm praying that this will be a good month for everyone:)
Myself (Katie, 29) and DH(31) Praying and trying for a 4th child for 3 years. 1 missed m/c @ 17 weeks, D/C 3 weeks later on 5/11/12.
As Aragorn says, there's always hope.

perry147 replied to l8dsheena's response:
Katelyn- GL hope everything works out.

I'm lighting a candle every night for all of you. My u/s went really well I had 8 follies on one side and 6 on the other. I go back next Wed to see how they have grown. They will then tell me if I do more meds or if I'm ready for the hcg shot. Wish everybody luck it is Valentine's Day month!!!!!
Me 43 DH 42 DS 9/10/10 2m/c @ 8wks 4/09 and 11 wks D/C 9/09 diagnosed w/ 2 mutations of MTHFR. TTC 2 m/c3 9/11, m/c4 2/12, m/c5 D/C2 10/12/12. Still hoping and trying.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 36 and my husband is 40. We started TTC in January 2010. I found out in March that I had polyps in my uterus and had them removed. I was elated w...More

Helpful Tips

Reading posts in a similar manner as our old boards
I see many of you are upset with how to read the boards. We thought of that and put a link over there <========= that says " See All ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.