Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
went to doc...
shanastash posted:
have a sinus infection and broncitis. he said that it is so bad that i would have been in the ER tonight with pneumonia if i hadn't gone on friday.
got put on an antibiotic that is safe for preggers. i told him i am waiting to POS and he said he would only give me one med instead of the other that he normally would. he said that i would probably have to come back and get more meds but he'd rather see me again than have the alternative and give out not baby safe meds to me.

i really wish my lungs would feel better. this SUCKS! i had to sleep sitting up last night...it helped alot but now i am sore from sitting up! ha!

i know it's not monday, but close enough, right?! that's my update!
Shana-29, Darrin-31, angel baby (fishie-14w5d) 10.10.09. Dx: MTHFR and FV Leiden. BFP 3.12.10 DD 11.16.11 Rx: Lovenox 40 mg (when pg), baby asprin, 1000 mcg folic acid... and PRAYERS!

l8dsheena responded:
Shana, I'm so sorry you're sick...It's good you caught it in time, having pneumonia would not be good, especially if you're pregnant.
Feel better dear!
Myself (Katie, 29) and DH(31) Praying and trying for a 4th child for 3 years. 1 missed m/c @ 17 weeks, D/C 3 weeks later on 5/11/12.
As Aragorn says, there's always hope.

perry147 responded:
Shana- I hope you feel better quickly. I just got over a sinus infection myself and its horrible. My Dr put me on a 5 day antibiotics and I started feeling better after day 2 so hopefully you will too. She also told me to take claritin D or zantac D.for the 5 days which made a big difference. I skipped a day when I was feeling better and I got all stuffed up again so I took the claritin D again for the rest of the days. Try to get a lot of rest and let everybody else take care of you. When can you take a hpt? KUP
Me 43 DH 42 DS 9/10/10 2m/c @ 8wks 4/09 and 11 wks D/C 9/09 diagnosed w/ 2 mutations of MTHFR. TTC 2 m/c3 9/11, m/c4 2/12, m/c5 D/C2 10/12/12. Still hoping and trying.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have a wonderful 2 year old boy who loves to drive his momma crazy. I also have an 11 year old step daughter and 13 year old step son. 4 angels in h...More

Helpful Tips

Peeing on Dandelion leaves to determine PG... Seriously.. read this :)
[blockquote> [blockquote> [blockquote> Found this online at http://www.peeonastick.com/hptfaq.html I read ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.