Skip to content
monday update, 2/4/13
l8dsheena posted:
I hope everyone had a good week! Any updates?

I'm on cd# 3...just feeling icky. I made an appointment with my doctor for the 18th to discuss my husbands situation and what more I can do for myself to help things along (what vitamins to take, what to avoid, etc.). I really hope this is our month...

Baby dust! ~*~*~*~*
Myself (Katie, 29) and DH(31) Praying and trying for a 4th child for 3 years. 1 missed m/c @ 17 weeks, D/C 3 weeks later on 5/11/12.
As Aragorn says, there's always hope.

perry147 responded:
Katie- Hopefully AF leaves quickly and you get some answers. Hope this is your month. GL

My update- CD#7 and started the shots on Friday and have to go in Wednesday for another u/s to see where I stand and if I need more meds before the hcg shot. It's a little depressing because now my paperwork says 44 years old when it use to say 43 and so many months, I jokingly asked the nurse if she could still say 43 and 13 months it sounds better. I feel like I'm of borrowed time. At least I'm not the oldest patient the RE had had.

Have a great week ladies!!!
Me 43 DH 42 DS 9/10/10 2m/c @ 8wks 4/09 and 11 wks D/C 9/09 diagnosed w/ 2 mutations of MTHFR. TTC 2 m/c3 9/11, m/c4 2/12, m/c5 D/C2 10/12/12. Still hoping and trying.

babyj1017 replied to perry147's response:
Katie - hope AF leaves in a hurry! Also, hope your doc has some good suggestions for you.

Perry - good luck to you... this round looks promising, right? I've got my fingers crossed for you!

My update - CD#19, in my two week wait. We BD a lot, but did miss a few days because we got into a stupid fight. So, I'm not overly hopeful, but we did get a couple days in, so we'll see. I'm also pretty sure I'm talking myself in to having PG symptoms... tender breasts, mild cramping, heart burn. We shall see next Wednesday!

Good luck! Baby Dust to all!
Jenny (31), DH (34), DD (7/2006), DS (6/2008), m/c (6/2012), m/c (9/2012)

ani05 responded:
Katie: Sorry AF is being so mean.Hopefully you'll get some good news this month.

perry147: I am keeping my fingers crossed for you.Keeping you in my prayers.

Jenny:Hopefully the 2ww goes by fast and you'll get a BFP.

My update: CD# 1,not feeling so good today,AF is being horrible but what can I do?
I haven't been around much b/c we had the flu.DD got it first and then I got sick,DH got it last.Now I have to deal with AF.
Ani(31),DH(31),DD(6),Furbaby(3).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.

perry147 replied to ani05's response:
Jenny- Hope your 2ww goes by quickly. Think positive I read an article once that said sperm can live up to 5 days so hopefully your timing was still good. KUP

Ani- Sorry AF is being horrible hopefully she will go away soon. I still think we should kidnap her and send her to Siberia or something. haha!
Me 43 DH 42 DS 9/10/10 2m/c @ 8wks 4/09 and 11 wks D/C 9/09 diagnosed w/ 2 mutations of MTHFR. TTC 2 m/c3 9/11, m/c4 2/12, m/c5 D/C2 10/12/12. Still hoping and trying.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi everyone! Here's my story! I went to my ob-gyn last year for check up! I was given a go signal that am healthy to get pregnant! After 4mont...More

Helpful Tips

Reading posts in a similar manner as our old boards
I see many of you are upset with how to read the boards. We thought of that and put a link over there <========= that says " See All ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.