Pray and Vicki
perry147 posted:
Hope all is well? Haven't heard from you both in a while. Are you OK?
Me 43 DH 42 DS 9/10/10 2m/c @ 8wks 4/09 and 11 wks D/C 9/09 diagnosed w/ 2 mutations of MTHFR. TTC 2 m/c3 9/11, m/c4 2/12, m/c5 D/C2 10/12/12. Still hoping and trying.

babyj1017 responded:
We're missing a few ladies lately... Ani and Shana, too, unless I missed something!

Maybe you're all too busy celebrating your BFPs????

Hope you all are ok!
Jenny (31), DH (34), DD (7/2006), DS (6/2008), m/c (6/2012), m/c (9/2012)

ani05 replied to babyj1017's response:
Thank you for keeping me in your thoughts.I wish I was celebrating a BFP but I am not that lucky. If I ever get another BFP you ladies will be the first to know,after DH of course.
We had the flu and it lasted for a little while that's why I haven't been around much.
Hopefully we'll get some good news here soon.
Ani(31),DH(31),DD(6),Furbaby(3).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.

perry147 replied to ani05's response:
Ani- Sorry you got the flu, that can be really miserable let alone everyone in your family getting it just makes it super sucky! (is that even a word?) Hopefully your feeling better.
Me 43 DH 42 DS 9/10/10 2m/c @ 8wks 4/09 and 11 wks D/C 9/09 diagnosed w/ 2 mutations of MTHFR. TTC 2 m/c3 9/11, m/c4 2/12, m/c5 D/C2 10/12/12. Still hoping and trying.

l8dsheena replied to ani05's response:
Feel better Ani...I was hoping you got a BFP, but for now just get better
Myself (Katie, 29) and DH(31) Praying and trying for a 4th child for 3 years. 1 missed m/c @ 17 weeks, D/C 3 weeks later on 5/11/12.
As Aragorn says, there's always hope.

vybe77 replied to l8dsheena's response:
Here too!! I just lurk more than I share now..I'm sorry
Ani- I'm sorry you got sick and so did the family..I hope everyone is truly better now xoxo
Perry- Thanks for always remembering me...you gals just won't let me forget that I have an amazing place to come to to be with an amazing group of women..thank you all
My daycare has taken a negative hit...in the beginning of Jan. I had an argument with a parent over the issue of one of my workers being a smoker..there is no smoking in my home (my Dad passed of cancer in '97 and there's no way I would allow smoke in my home around my kids) and even when we have get together's (like xmas) people go outside...this mom was dropping off her DD and saw my worker outside smoking and just blasted me at the door when I answered it...she called me a liar and said I had told her that this was a smoke free environment which I specified it was..she proceeded to tell me that she didn't want this worker around her DD EVER and then things escalated (unfortunately) and I asked her to take her DD home for the day until we had calmed down enough to talk calmly...she refused to take her daughter home, leaving her on my doorstep and leaving while I was still talking to her.. so I had one of my workers bring her home and I terminated this contract...a few days later I received a call from the father of this child and he commended me for the work I had done with his DD and expressed his apologies for his wife's behaviour and proceeded to tell me how they needed to find a place for her to go to daycare...I told him sorry but we do not want to have anything to do with your wife anymore and if DD was to come back here we would have no choice to deal with mommy once in awhile so no we do not want to even get involved anymore...he understood and we felt bad but things happen...
Now for the past week and a half another of my kids has been horribly sick..she didn't come last week or this week so far.. when I spoke to the parents they asked if they could pull the child out while she's sick (so they don't have a bill with me to pay)..I understand not wanting to pay while weeks go by with no service being provided but that makes a big dent in my budget (if you combine both lost incomes)...
On another front (and I really don't think I should be too worried) but Chris (my ex DF) and I BD only once during my fertile window and I thought it was on a safe day but I have a question to throw at my experienced ladies...
when you see O spotting what does this mean to you? Does it mean you are about to O, does it mean you've just O or does it mean that O is imminent? I know these will be just opinions and here's why I ask...
On CD18 we BD..I ususally O around CD17 and I thought all the signs had pointed to it, including some O spotting on CD17...but for the next few days I was crampy and thought I felt O..
When I conceived in Jan. 2012 my OPK's registered a positive on CD18 which means I O between CD18-20 which is late considering the average..so it's possible that this could happen again..
From using OPK's I got to know my O's better and noticed that I never O on CD14/15 as most women do...
It's funny that I'm trying to prevent pregnancy now (w/o actually using anything mind you) and that I still have to be doing almost all the stuff I was doing while TTC (watching my dates and trying to detect O)
LOL
Let life be a journey of love
Emily, Kody, Maxim xo

l8dsheena replied to vybe77's response:
I've noticed when I'm on clomid I have spotting a few days before I O. It's usuallly not bright red though, so it's probably left over from AF and is being released as the cervix opens up and softens for ovulation. And even though I was on clomid before my m/c, it's only happened the months I took clomid after my m/c. That's just me though..

I'm sorry about what happened with one of your daycare mothers...she sounds incredibly unreasonable! It's probably for the best that she's gone, someone that high strung can only be trouble.
Myself (Katie, 29) and DH(31) Praying and trying for a 4th child for 3 years. 1 missed m/c @ 17 weeks, D/C 3 weeks later on 5/11/12.

perry147 replied to vybe77's response:
Sorry to hear about your psycho mom but you did the right thing. I use to sell custom furniture and sometimes you just get an unrealistic customer. You can't please everybody and she had no right to go ballistic on you, maybe she was having a bad day but if they wanted you to reconsider taking their daughter back she should have apologized to you personally. I don't understand why people feel they have a right to jump to conclusions and be rude to somebody else. Hopefully your other one will be back soon and you will get more children signed up.
On the TTC note If it's meant to be then you will get lucky again. I don't spot when I O so I can't help you there. Well now your with us again in your 2ww. GL

prayforamiracle responded:
A thousand I'm sorrys coming all your way. Things have been extra crazy at work and when I get home I crash. I still think of the board daily and wonder how everyone is doing. I have checked in to look for updates, but haven't posted. There is some things I need to talk about, I just need to find the time to get in all in a post. I think I might be putting it off, because I feel like I have to start facing the reality of never conceiving. I will share more soon.

Sending hugs, love, good luck vibes, super ovulation vibes, growing follicles vibes and anything else I missed.
Prayforamiracle-Me(37)Dh(44)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in 7/07. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

l8dsheena replied to prayforamiracle's response:
Pray, no apologies! I'm glad you're still here...and I hope you're doing better than you sound. *hugs*

shanastash replied to babyj1017's response:
aww! i am here...i haven't been feeling well at all lately though. i have a sinus infection, broncitis and a double ear infection, all at the same time! ugh!

i am 7 days shy of expected AF visit. i don't feel any different, except for my tummy hurting, but i am chalking that up to all the nasal drainage. we shall see in a couple of days. i started crying watching a lifetime movie and haven't been as b!tchy as i normally would. eh. this month i don't really have hope! i am thinking, the positive way of thinking maybe!, that God is just gonna give us another november baby to make my mother-in-law furious! HEHEHEHE!
Shana-29, Darrin-31, angel baby (fishie-14w5d) 10.10.09. Dx: MTHFR and FV Leiden. BFP 3.12.10 DD 11.16.11 Rx: Lovenox 40 mg (when pg), baby asprin, 1000 mcg folic acid... and PRAYERS!

perry147 replied to shanastash's response:
Shana- Hope you feel better soon. Not being so bitchy is always a good thing and of course getting the upper hand on your mother-in-law is always a plus. Mine live over 4 hours away so we don't see them often, I actually get along with my mother-in-law but my DH doesn't get along with his father, childhood issues. Also hope you get good news in a week. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Pray- Sending *hugs* your way, sounds like you need one. Hope everything will work out for you. Please keep us posted.

Have a great week ladies!!!!

ani05 replied to vybe77's response:
Vicky,so sorry about everything you are going through. I'll keep you in my prayers. I usually spot about 24 hrs before ovulation and I have cramps during that day and the day of ovulation. I think there is a pretty good chance for a BFP.
Ani(31),DH(31),DD(6),Furbaby(3).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.