Skip to content
Monday Updates 2/11
ani05 posted:
Good Morning Ladies! Hope you had a good weekend!

My update: CD# 8,nothing too exciting,just hoping that I will ovulate soon.
Ani(31),DH(31),DD(6),Furbaby(3).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.

babyj1017 responded:
Good Morning!!

Ani - lots and lots of O vibes being sent your way.

My update: CD#26. Took an early response pregnancy test yesterday morning, BFN. Boo. I know there's still a chance, but I am fully expecting AF on Wednesday.

Have a great week!
Jenny (31), DH (34), DD (7/2006), DS (6/2008), m/c (6/2012), m/c (9/2012)

l8dsheena replied to babyj1017's response:
Boo to BFNs I still hope AF doesn't miss her flight to Siberia this cycle

Ani, tons of O vibes!

Nothing much going on here, CD#11 and waiting for ovulation. I have a good feeling about this cycle, Lent is coming up and I've decided to give up my evening glass (sometimes glasses) of wine. Maybe I'll end up feeling better inside and out
Myself (Katie, 29) and DH(31) Praying and trying for a 4th child for 3 years. 1 missed m/c @ 17 weeks, D/C 3 weeks later on 5/11/12.
As Aragorn says, there's always hope.

ani05 responded:
Jenny: Sorry for the BFN but there is still hope for this cycle.Hopefully AF stays away.

Katie: Sending you tons of O vibes.Good Luck this cycle.
Ani(31),DH(31),DD(6),Furbaby(3).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.

perry147 responded:
Ani- Sending you tons and tons of O vibes!!

Jenny- Sorry about the BFN but like Katie said maybe AF's flight just got delayed because of the snow for her trip to Siberia!!!!

Katie- Sending you also tons of O vibes!!

My update- CD#14 so I officially started my 2ww.

Hope you all have a great week ladies!!!!!
Me 44 DH 42 DS 9/10 2m/c @ 8wks 4/09 and 11 wks D/C 9/09 diagnosed w/ 2 mutations of MTHFR. TTC 2 m/c3 9/11, m/c4 2/12, m/c5 D/C2 10/12/12. Currently trying Follistem and Menopur.

babyj1017 replied to perry147's response:
Katie - lots and lots of O vibes coming your way as well. Good luck. I've got my fingers crossed for you!

Perry - Good luck! Hope the 2ww goes quickly for you. This last one was painfully slow for me... Patience is not a virtue I possess. You're going to get a BFP, I can feel it. This group is due for one. It's been a while!

shanastash responded:
POS today, BFN. on valentine's day i am suppose to get AF and if i do get it on that day and if we get preggers next month, that baby and my daughter will have the same due date! weird right?! i am still hoping that God has my sense of humor and wants to give us another november baby so my MIL can choke!
in a weird mood today...hope it passes or else hubby might get annoyed at me tonight! hehe!

side-note: is anybody giving anything up for lent? i am giving up pop, sode pop. i am lutheran and don't actually give anything up, but it's "fun" to do every year, to see if i can do it! ha! i don't drink alot of pop, but i sure do crave it alot!
Shana-29, Darrin-31, angel baby (fishie-14w5d) 10.10.09. Dx: MTHFR and FV Leiden. BFP 3.12.10 DD 11.16.10 Rx: Lovenox 40 mg (when pg), baby asprin, 1000 mcg folic acid... and PRAYERS!

babyj1017 replied to shanastash's response:
Hey Shana. Sorry about the BFN. I'm right there with you, AF should be here tomorrow for me. Hopefully AF takes a hike for you!!!

We don't give up anything for lent, we are non-denominational, United Church of Christ.

I have a side note for you as well... I noticed in your signature that you take Lovenox when pg... how is that for you? My OB has offered to put me on it next time around for the first 16 weeks (I have no clotting disorders that we were able to identify, but he did say there may be other factors out there that haven't been discovered). He said it's completely my choice and I really don't know what to do. DH is no help, either. Just says it's up to me.

I'm a little nervous about giving myself a shot. I'm not scared of needles, but doing it to myself just gives me the willies.

Any thoughts or words of wisdom? I assume I would be at an increased risk for bleeding, but do you know if there are any risks to the baby if I take it?

Ahh! I know I'm way ahead of myself since I'm not even pg yet, but this has been on my mind for a while.

perry147 replied to babyj1017's response:
Shana- Sorry about the BFN but maybe you tested a little too early. You still might get lucky!!!!

Jenny- Thanks for the positive thoughts I hope your right. On a side note I took lovenox when I was pregnant also and I had no side effects and it's a very tiny thin needle, it really doesn't hurt just in the beginning I got pretty black and blue on my stomach but that went away after a few weeks. I had to take it for the full pregnancy and for one month after. 2 weeks before my due date my ob/gyn put me on heparin twice a day. Had a scheduled c-section. Why did your Dr say for only 16 weeks?
Me 44 DH 42 DS 9/10 2m/c @ 8wks 4/09 and 11 wks D/C 9/09 diagnosed w/ 2 mutations of MTHFR. TTC 2 m/c3 9/11, m/c4 2/12, m/c5 D/C2 10/12/12. Currently trying Follistem and Menopur.

babyj1017 replied to perry147's response:
Perry - Thank you for the info! I really don't know why he said I would only need it for the first 16 weeks. He didn't say too much about, just that it was my choice and we'd talk more when I get pregnant. He also said he would put me on a progesteron supplement for the first trimester as well.

Honestly, I think he is just trying to appease my need to do something the next time around, to relieve some of the helplessness.

shanastash replied to babyj1017's response:
had this whole thing about lovenox and it never posted! ugh! basically though, it was the same as what Perry said! and i think it would be a very good idea about the progesteron for the 1st trimester too! i wish all docs would just do that anyway!

here's to no AF!
Shana-29, Darrin-31, angel baby (fishie-14w5d) 10.10.09. Dx: MTHFR and FV Leiden. BFP 3.12.10 DD 11.16.10 Rx: Lovenox 40 mg (when pg), baby asprin, 1000 mcg folic acid... and PRAYERS!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me- 31 DH- 38; 1 Furbaby Cat- Clark Kent DD1: Juliet 2yrs DD2: Josephine (baby) ^Angel: ds Jackson, August 6th, 2009^ Story (TRIGGS): 1 m/c @ 20 wk...More

Helpful Tips

Reading posts in a similar manner as our old boards
I see many of you are upset with how to read the boards. We thought of that and put a link over there <========= that says " See All ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.