Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
just curious
perry147 posted:
Has anybody heard of Beth Kiley or purchased her ebook "Personal path to pregnancy guide"? She is a nurse that shows you simple changes that can help you get pregnant quicker, I think she had fertility problems herself. I get her newsletter but I never purchased the book. Just wondering if it's any good?
Me 44 DH 42 DS 9/10 2m/c @ 8wks 4/09 and 11 wks D/C 9/09 diagnosed w/ 2 mutations of MTHFR. TTC 2 m/c3 9/11, m/c4 2/12, m/c5 D/C2 10/12/12. Currently trying Follistem and Menopur.

l8dsheena responded:
I've never heard of that book...but I'm sure all of us combined could write a short book on pregnancy. It's amazing that the harder it is for one to conceive, the more one knows about pregnancy.
Myself (Katie, 29) and DH(31) Praying and trying for a 4th child for 3 years. 1 missed m/c @ 17 weeks, D/C 3 weeks later on 5/11/12.
As Aragorn says, there's always hope.

perry147 replied to l8dsheena's response:
So true. I just get her email letter but most of the stuff she mentions is the obvious or stuff that I found on other web sites.
Me 44 DH 42 DS 9/10 2m/c @ 8wks 4/09 and 11 wks D/C 9/09 diagnosed w/ 2 mutations of MTHFR. TTC 2 m/c3 9/11, m/c4 2/12, m/c5 D/C2 10/12/12. Currently trying Follistem and Menopur.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Lacey, I'm 24. My hubby is 25 (military) and we've been married 4 & 1/2yrs and ttc for our 1st since 01/08. Went off b/c in and...More

Helpful Tips

Peeing on Dandelion leaves to determine PG... Seriously.. read this :)
[blockquote> [blockquote> [blockquote> Found this online at http://www.peeonastick.com/hptfaq.html I read ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.