Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
having a bad day
shanastash posted:
having to hear that SO MANY women/girls in my life are pregnant right now is really getting to me. i keep finding out, almost every week, that someone new is pregnant. and ALL of them so far, wasn't planning it or isn't too thrilled to be knocked up. UGH! i hate it. i am SO jealous of soooo many women right now, i just wanna cry.

don't get me wrong, i am happy to hear about it, but it's like a knife in my gut EVERY time. there's about 8 knives in my gut right now...i don't know if i can hold in my emotions much longer...
Shana-29, Darrin-31, angel baby (fishie-14w5d) 10.10.09. Dx: MTHFR and FV Leiden. BFP 3.12.10 DD 11.16.10 Rx: Lovenox 40 mg (when pg), baby asprin, 1000 mcg folic acid... and PRAYERS!

czechitout responded:
I am with you whole heartedly. I am in a position similar to yours, and it sucks so much to watch all these girls get pregnant and it seems like all they did was looked at someone and bam! It's a tough road to walk. Double edged sword is that we are not alone in our walk down this path.

Helpful Tips

Reading posts in a similar manner as our old boards
I see many of you are upset with how to read the boards. We thought of that and put a link over there <========= that says " See All ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.