Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
having a bad day
shanastash posted:
having to hear that SO MANY women/girls in my life are pregnant right now is really getting to me. i keep finding out, almost every week, that someone new is pregnant. and ALL of them so far, wasn't planning it or isn't too thrilled to be knocked up. UGH! i hate it. i am SO jealous of soooo many women right now, i just wanna cry.

don't get me wrong, i am happy to hear about it, but it's like a knife in my gut EVERY time. there's about 8 knives in my gut right now...i don't know if i can hold in my emotions much longer...
Shana-29, Darrin-31, angel baby (fishie-14w5d) 10.10.09. Dx: MTHFR and FV Leiden. BFP 3.12.10 DD 11.16.10 Rx: Lovenox 40 mg (when pg), baby asprin, 1000 mcg folic acid... and PRAYERS!

czechitout responded:
I am with you whole heartedly. I am in a position similar to yours, and it sucks so much to watch all these girls get pregnant and it seems like all they did was looked at someone and bam! It's a tough road to walk. Double edged sword is that we are not alone in our walk down this path.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have a 12 year old son and recently got married on June 24th 2010. My husband and I are trying to get pregnant again. We recently had a miscarriage ...More

Helpful Tips

Peeing on Dandelion leaves to determine PG... Seriously.. read this :)
[blockquote> [blockquote> [blockquote> Found this online at http://www.peeonastick.com/hptfaq.html I read ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 24 found this helpful