Skip to content
Trying to conceive
Anupa posted:
Hi this Anupa am trying to conceive for past 6 years i have thyroid and pcods ,body was responding to clomid also not reaching to the result what should i do i went for IUI's and 2 IVF's i am making grade A embryo but they not sustaining .What should i do now ?? Iam most luckyest women. Why they not choosing my wob ?? Am i that bad ?? I dn't hurt any one in my life. I am very unhappy for my fate..

shanastash responded:
I am so sorry for the journey that life has brought you on. but that being said, i am glad that you found us! all the ladies here are very helpful and tons of support. i would be lost without them ALL!
a few of the ladies on here have experience with TTC with IUIs and IVFs.
i would offer my suggestions, but i don't really have any. sorry. i just didn't wanna leave you hangin!
don't blame yourself. i know, easier said than done. i hope someone gets back to you with some suggestions and more support than i can give!
Shana-29, Darrin-31, angel baby (fishie-14w5d) 10.10.09. Dx: MTHFR and FV Leiden. BFP 3.12.10 DD 11.16.10 Rx: Lovenox 40 mg (when pg), baby asprin, 1000 mcg folic acid... and PRAYERS!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 33 and my DH is 40, He has two boys 18 and 14. We have no children together. TTC our first. We have hit bumps in the road but are hopeful. Posi...More

Helpful Tips

Get our Smiley's Back!
I have noticed that you can get some of the smiley's to work... they don't when viewing the whole board, but when you click on the ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 32 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.