Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Trying to conceive
Anupa posted:
Hi this Anupa am trying to conceive for past 6 years i have thyroid and pcods ,body was responding to clomid also not reaching to the result what should i do i went for IUI's and 2 IVF's i am making grade A embryo but they not sustaining .What should i do now ?? Iam most luckyest women. Why they not choosing my wob ?? Am i that bad ?? I dn't hurt any one in my life. I am very unhappy for my fate..

shanastash responded:
I am so sorry for the journey that life has brought you on. but that being said, i am glad that you found us! all the ladies here are very helpful and tons of support. i would be lost without them ALL!
a few of the ladies on here have experience with TTC with IUIs and IVFs.
i would offer my suggestions, but i don't really have any. sorry. i just didn't wanna leave you hangin!
don't blame yourself. i know, easier said than done. i hope someone gets back to you with some suggestions and more support than i can give!
Shana-29, Darrin-31, angel baby (fishie-14w5d) 10.10.09. Dx: MTHFR and FV Leiden. BFP 3.12.10 DD 11.16.10 Rx: Lovenox 40 mg (when pg), baby asprin, 1000 mcg folic acid... and PRAYERS!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have a healthy daughter, born 11/25/08. July 31, 2009 I lost my son at 25 weeks gestation due to a encephalocele which is a large whole in the back ...More

Helpful Tips

Peeing on Dandelion leaves to determine PG... Seriously.. read this :)
[blockquote> [blockquote> [blockquote> Found this online at http://www.peeonastick.com/hptfaq.html I read ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 24 found this helpful