Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Happy Friday :)
vybe77 posted:
Hello ladies I just wanted to pop in to wish you all a great last day of the week and also a superb weekend ahead..hope you all have a great one! See you all Monday
Let life be a journey of love
Emily, Kody, Maxim xo

l8dsheena responded:
Happy Friday Vicky!!! I'll be happy when I finish housework (today is cleaning day for me). over half done, so I better get back to it...have a great weekend!
~Katie
Myself (Katie, 29) and DH(31) Praying and trying for a 4th child for 3 years. 1 missed m/c @ 17 weeks, D/C 3 weeks later on 5/11/12.
As Aragorn says, there's always hope.

Ani05 responded:
Thank u so much Vicky! I went shopping yesterday and I still have a headache,everywhere I went the stores were so busy.It was so stressful,I love shopping but I don't enjoy it when it's so busy.
Ani(31),DH(31),DD(6),Furbaby(3).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Lacey, I'm 24. My hubby is 25 (military) and we've been married 4 & 1/2yrs and ttc for our 1st since 01/08. Went off b/c in and...More

Helpful Tips

Get our Smiley's Back!
I have noticed that you can get some of the smiley's to work... they don't when viewing the whole board, but when you click on the ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 32 found this helpful