Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Monday Updates 03/11
ani05 posted:
Hello Ladies! Hope you had a good week.

My update: CD# 4, AF showed up on friday.What made that even worse was that saturday my sil called to tell us that she is expecting her third child.Lately I've been really good about not getting jealous and envious.I've been in therapy for awhile and it has helped me a lot but when she told us that she was expecting, it felt like the roof of my house fell over my head.She is the worse mother that I've ever known,I mean, she did some drugs while pregnant with her first child,cheated on her husband and he cheated on her at the same time.She doesn't even take care of her other two,my in-laws do. On top of that she said,I didn't want another baby but oh well I guess I am having another one.
Can you believe that?
Have a great week Ladies!
Ani(31),DH(31),DD(6),Furbaby(3).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.

babyj1017 responded:
Wow Ani. That's insane. People absolutely dumbfound me. I'm sorry that you have to deal with that crap. It just doesn't make sense and it is so unfair that you (and all of us) want nothing more than a healthy baby and do everything in our power to make that happen but we continue to struggle to get pregnant and/or carry to term. But yet, someone who doesn't want a baby gets pregnant so easily. It's such bull. send her a box of condoms and a how to prevent pregnancy book for her next birthday!

My update: CD# 26, 11 DPO. Tested last night, but BFN. Getting a little discouraged. I'm out of tests, but will buy a few this evening and test again tomorrow morning.
Jenny (31), DH (34), DD (7/2006), DS (6/2008), m/c (6/2012), m/c (9/2012)

ani05 replied to babyj1017's response:
Jenny: Maybe you tested early,keeping my fingers crossed for you.
Thanks for your understanding.It really upset me b/c she didn't want another child and boom she is pregnant. She was actually saying over and over again how she wasn't planning on having another baby.DH's parents are really good people and DH is great but I guess she strayed a bit.
It's funny b/c DH said:What,she can't afford condoms? He got really upset too b/c she treats her kids really bad.
Ani(31),DH(31),DD(6),Furbaby(3).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.

l8dsheena replied to babyj1017's response:
Ani....I wish I could give you a big hug...Those nieces/nephews of yours definitely could use some prayers, I will include them in mine. Sometimes I think that there could be no possible reason God would give His beautiful children to someone like that, just so they could ruin their lives. The only thing that makes me feel even a little bit better is the fact that Jesus Himself was descended from whores, concubines and incestuous adulterers...so maybe He has something big planned for those poor kids. My heart goes out to you..

Jenny, I'm sorry about your BFN. Maybe you'll get a positive tomorrow?? KUP

I'm on CD# 4, coming off a 34 day cycle, which is a few days too long for me. Nothing new really.

Have a good week, and remember, spring is just around the corner
Myself (Katie, 29) and DH(31) Praying and trying for a 4th child for 3 years. 1 missed m/c @ 17 weeks, D/C 3 weeks later on 5/11/12.
As Aragorn says, there's always hope.

ani05 replied to l8dsheena's response:
Thanks for the prayers Katie! They could use some prayers.It's not their fault.
Apparently we are cycles buddies.Hopefully we'll get some BFPs this month.

shanastash responded:
CD#26... my boobs are hurting, actually kinda painful and they feel/look swollen. i am holding back on POS but i want to SOOOO bad! i don't wanna see a BFN. but at the same time, i NEED to know because i need to start lovenox if i am.
oh, what to do, what to do?! i am gonna hold out as long as i can, you know, tonight or tomorrow! i am "suppose" to get AF on the 16th. so i am only 5 days shy but i even if i was okay with getting a BFN, i feel like it's too close to giving false BFN too! and to be honest with you, i can't afford another box of pregnancy tests!
Shana-29, Darrin-31, angel baby (fishie-14w5d) 10.10.09. Dx: MTHFR and FV Leiden. BFP 3.12.10 DD 11.16.10 Rx: Lovenox 40 mg (when pg), baby asprin, 1000 mcg folic acid... and PRAYERS!

l8dsheena replied to shanastash's response:
Shana, next time you get tests, (hopefully you won't need any more), get the wondfo tests from amazon. I just had to order more today, they were $10 for 25. As long as you don't mind peeing into a cup, these save you lots of money.

I keep ordering the 25 pack thinking "I'll only need these for 4 more months anyway". I was almost tempted to get the 50 pack, but my stupid hopefulness gave in. I really don't want to be hopeful...the higher you climb, the harder it is when you fall. Lord, save me from myself....
Myself (Katie, 29) and DH(31) Praying and trying for a 4th child for 3 years. 1 missed m/c @ 17 weeks, D/C 3 weeks later on 5/11/12.
As Aragorn says, there's always hope.

shanastash replied to l8dsheena's response:
thanks Katie! i am looking at them right now because, well, i took the darn thing and it was a BFN. ... question?... do you all share with your hubby when it's a BFN or do you just keep it to yourself? i want to actually miss my period and take another before i tell him... maybe!
Shana-29, Darrin-31, angel baby (fishie-14w5d) 10.10.09. Dx: MTHFR and FV Leiden. BFP 3.12.10 DD 11.16.10 Rx: Lovenox 40 mg (when pg), baby asprin, 1000 mcg folic acid... and PRAYERS!

babyj1017 replied to shanastash's response:
Hey Shana. Sorry about your BFN. I got another BFN this morning, so I'm pretty sure this month is not my month. Sucks. Big Time. AF should be here Thursday.

To answer your question... I do not tell DH about the negative tests. I don't even tell him when I'm going to test. Don't really know why. I guess I don't want to get his hopes up just to have to turn around and disappoint him when it's negative.
Jenny (31), DH (34), DD (7/2006), DS (6/2008), m/c (6/2012), m/c (9/2012)

prayforamiracle responded:
Ani-Wishing you lots of luck this cycle!!!

Jenny-Sending lots of good luck wishes!

Katie-Wishing you lots of luck with this cycle!

Shana-Sending big hugs.

My update: Waiting to ovulation-Cycle day #27
Prayforamiracle-Me(37)Dh(44)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in 7/07. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

vybe77 replied to prayforamiracle's response:
Pray- O vibes to you and lots of luck this cycle ((hugs)) xo

Shana- Sorry about the BFN I also don't tell Chris about negatives and I rarely tell him prior to testing..I usually stay secretive when I think I might be and wait until I get a positive.. sometimes though I get caught POS and he'll be like let me know when we hit the jackpot lol
I hope the next test comes out positive xo
Katie- GL this cycle xo
Jenny- Sorry about the repeat BFNs..hopefully this next cycle will be the magical one for you xo
Ani- Don't we all have that certain someone who seems to get pregnant easily w/o fuss and who def. doesn't deserve to?? I've known more than one of those women and it's never any fun talking kids and babies with them...they seem to think pregnancy is a given and they never understand why people think they shouldn't have anymore..I live in a country where Wellfare exists (a monthly income check to cover expenses for those who don't work) and granted it's not a huge check but a lot of these Wellfare people keep getting pregnant because 1. the check gets bigger and 2. if you have a child under the school age you are not forced to get a job..they will continue to provide assistance for you and your family..so you can imagine how many people are having babies for all the wrong reason around here! Depressing sometimes sigh...
I hope you and your DH get your good news very soon so that we can celebrate some good parents ((hugs)) xo
My update: CD32 today, still no AF and have not tested..I really, really don't think I'm pregnant ladies..after having a few days of symptoms last week everything stopped and I don't even have AF symptoms..IDK what's going on but I'm being patient, there's no test in my house and I will not be buying one unless I need to..now I say this because the extreme for my cycle lenght is 35 days..so if I don't start by Friday then and only then will I go out to buy a cheap test to check what's going on...
Hope you're all having a great week ladies and remember as Katie said Spring is just around the corner!!
Let life be a journey of love
Emily, Kody, Maxim xo

Spotlight: Member Stories

Amanda (27) and Dh (31) have been ttc since we met 08/08. We had a m/c 2/11/09, and I had another from past relationship in 5/05. Hoping and praying t...More

Helpful Tips

Get our Smiley's Back!
I have noticed that you can get some of the smiley's to work... they don't when viewing the whole board, but when you click on the ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 32 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.