Skip to content
Reflection
l8dsheena posted:
Today is the anniversary of my first date with my DH Mike (my first and only boyfriend). We've been together 13 years, nearly half my life. It's got me thinking about how I tend to forget him during this time of ttc, even though he's obviously a big part of it. He's been supportive and encouraging, and I don't know what I'd do without him. I've heard that sometimes a mc can tear a couple apart...but our little boy brought us closer together.

I need to start thinking more about how this journey has affected him....he still treats me like a queen even after all the crying, depression, and tantrums...and believe me, some of them have been pretty ugly. I feel a little guilty for letting him put up with my crap this past year. I suppose my goal this year is to be a little less selfish.

I'm not very good with words, as you can see, but I just felt like sharing my thoughts.
Myself (Katie, 29) and DH(31) Praying and trying for a 4th child for 3 years. 1 missed m/c @ 17 weeks, D/C 3 weeks later on 5/11/12.
As Aragorn says, there's always hope.

ani05 responded:
Happy Anniversary Katie! It is tough for a couple to go through what we go though.Not a lot of people understand.You and your DH have a wonderful family and I wish lots of happiness in the present and the future.
Ani(31),DH(31),DD(6),Furbaby(3).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.

l8dsheena replied to ani05's response:
Thank you very much Ani )
Myself (Katie, 29) and DH(31) Praying and trying for a 4th child for 3 years. 1 missed m/c @ 17 weeks, D/C 3 weeks later on 5/11/12.
As Aragorn says, there's always hope.

vybe77 replied to l8dsheena's response:
Happy anniversary and here, here to a wonderful hubby
Let life be a journey of love
Emily, Kody, Maxim xo

Spotlight: Member Stories

I recently (Nov. 1, 2010) suffered a miscarriage of what would have been my second child. I had to have a D&C done on Nov. 2nd, 2010. I am having ...More

Helpful Tips

Peeing on Dandelion leaves to determine PG... Seriously.. read this :)
[blockquote> [blockquote> [blockquote> Found this online at http://www.peeonastick.com/hptfaq.html I read ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 25 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.