Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
TRIGGS...POS
shanastash posted:
well, i POSed again and i am not sure what i saw. it took more than 5 mins to see anything, so i don't know if i got a false BFP so i am saying it was a BFM (maybe!)... i carried it around with me... I peed in Joann's, one because i couldn't hold my pee until i got home and 2 because i couldn't wait to POS again! when i first did, it looked like it was a BFN but with a slight non wet look to where the PG line would be, but with no color! HA! so i carried it in my purse with me until i got in the car and i, foolishly, looked at it again and a tad bit of blue dye had settled in the PG spot... so i do not know if i am or not. i mean, i want to be all excited but i also don't wanna over excite myself if it happens to be a BFN either. i did a dollar store one when i got home, it was a BFN definately. so. i will POS tomorrow morning, the time it's best to POS.
Shana-29, Darrin-31, angel baby (fishie-14w5d) 10.10.09. Dx: MTHFR and FV Leiden. BFP 3.12.10 DD 11.16.10 Rx: Lovenox 40 mg (when pg), baby asprin, 1000 mcg folic acid... and PRAYERS!

Helpful Tips

Get our Smiley's Back!
I have noticed that you can get some of the smiley's to work... they don't when viewing the whole board, but when you click on the ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 32 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.