Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

TRIGGS...POS
    shanastash posted:
    well, i POSed again and i am not sure what i saw. it took more than 5 mins to see anything, so i don't know if i got a false BFP so i am saying it was a BFM (maybe!)... i carried it around with me... I peed in Joann's, one because i couldn't hold my pee until i got home and 2 because i couldn't wait to POS again! when i first did, it looked like it was a BFN but with a slight non wet look to where the PG line would be, but with no color! HA! so i carried it in my purse with me until i got in the car and i, foolishly, looked at it again and a tad bit of blue dye had settled in the PG spot... so i do not know if i am or not. i mean, i want to be all excited but i also don't wanna over excite myself if it happens to be a BFN either. i did a dollar store one when i got home, it was a BFN definately. so. i will POS tomorrow morning, the time it's best to POS.
    Shana-29, Darrin-31, angel baby (fishie-14w5d) 10.10.09. Dx: MTHFR and FV Leiden. BFP 3.12.10 DD 11.16.10 Rx: Lovenox 40 mg (when pg), baby asprin, 1000 mcg folic acid... and PRAYERS!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have been together from almost 6 years(in june). We got married in June of 2010. We enjoy spending time with eachother and family. I ...More

Helpful Tips

Get our Smiley's Back!
    I have noticed that you can get some of the smiley's to work... they don't when viewing the whole board, but when you click on the ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    21 of 32 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.