Skip to content
TRIGGS...POS
shanastash posted:
well, i POSed again and i am not sure what i saw. it took more than 5 mins to see anything, so i don't know if i got a false BFP so i am saying it was a BFM (maybe!)... i carried it around with me... I peed in Joann's, one because i couldn't hold my pee until i got home and 2 because i couldn't wait to POS again! when i first did, it looked like it was a BFN but with a slight non wet look to where the PG line would be, but with no color! HA! so i carried it in my purse with me until i got in the car and i, foolishly, looked at it again and a tad bit of blue dye had settled in the PG spot... so i do not know if i am or not. i mean, i want to be all excited but i also don't wanna over excite myself if it happens to be a BFN either. i did a dollar store one when i got home, it was a BFN definately. so. i will POS tomorrow morning, the time it's best to POS.
Shana-29, Darrin-31, angel baby (fishie-14w5d) 10.10.09. Dx: MTHFR and FV Leiden. BFP 3.12.10 DD 11.16.10 Rx: Lovenox 40 mg (when pg), baby asprin, 1000 mcg folic acid... and PRAYERS!

vybe77 responded:
Your thread posted twice lol Here's hoping you didn't get one of those blue dye error BFPs...(I know, I'm being a spoilsport sorry)...but with that being said I remember getting some positives in the same way (the slight non wet look)..I am crossing everything tonight in hopes that we hear some positive news in the morning...GL!!
Let life be a journey of love
Emily, Kody, Maxim xo

shanastash replied to vybe77's response:
as of 5:13 this morning, i got a BFP! so onward for work and after that, i get blood draws and i get to get poked for 36 weeks! i couldn't be any more happy! you ladies are OFFICIALLY the first to know, hubby is still sleeping!
Shana-29, Darrin-31, angel baby (fishie-14w5d) 10.10.09. Dx: MTHFR and FV Leiden. BFP 3.12.10 DD 11.16.10 Rx: Lovenox 40 mg (when pg), baby asprin, 1000 mcg folic acid... and PRAYERS!

ani05 replied to shanastash's response:
Congrats Shana! Have a H&H 9 months.Kup.
Ani(31),DH(31),DD(6),Furbaby(3).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.

babyj1017 responded:
Congrats Shana. That's so awesome. H&H 9 mo to you! Please, keep us posted.
Jenny (31), DH (34), DD (7/2006), DS (6/2008), m/c (6/2012), m/c (9/2012)

l8dsheena replied to shanastash's response:
that's cool, I'm happy you can now move on to the PAL boards
Myself (Katie, 29) and DH(31) Praying and trying for a 4th child for 3 years. 1 missed m/c @ 17 weeks, D/C 3 weeks later on 5/11/12.
As Aragorn says, there's always hope.

vybe77 replied to l8dsheena's response:
Yay!! I'm so happy for you..and I'm happy that the blue dye wasn't an error after all!!! I hope your pregnancy goes as smoothly as possible..H&H 9 months Shana

A word of advice about the PAL boards..they tend to be pretty dead these days..back in Oct I never saw anyone there so if it's ok with the other ladies you can keep updating here with us..if you want that is lol
Congrats again xo
Emily, Kody, Maxim xo

vybe77 replied to vybe77's response:
Hey I just realised Shana it looks like it'll be another Nov. baby for you!! Way to freak out your MIL
Emily, Kody, Maxim xo

shanastash replied to vybe77's response:
hahaha! yep! i am having a very hard time telling the hubs though. i don't know why. i am feeling very anxious, more anxious this time than with my DD. weird? or normal? the nurse taking my blood for the numbers said "you're not even 3 weeks yet!" she then told me that my numbers will be very low and asked me if i wanted to start lovenox now or wait until my appt for my hemeotologist (sp) next wednesday, i told her, whatever is best for the baby! so, she gave the script. ... i am sooo nervous.

but on top of that nervousness, i can't wait to tell my MIL! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

teacherbeck replied to shanastash's response:
lurking...
wow! Congrats and (((((hugs))))). I was thinking the same thing as vybe at first, I had a light blue dye evap and it was confusing and it ended up a bfn and I was SO disappointed. But I read on and saw yours really WAS a BFP, YAY!!
All 3 of my pregnancies had due dates within a month of each other, lol. H&H9 mo and grow baby grow vibes!!! (((hugs))!
Becky(31) DH(38); 1 furbaby: Clark Kent

TRIGGS: After 1yr TTC bfp april'09 lost @20wks precious ^Jackson 8-06-09^ TTCAL grad, sweet Juliet born 12-10-10 Praise God! Baby 3 BFP May 2012 due Jan 2013

teacherbeck replied to teacherbeck's response:
^^ I mean when we were TTC, I am NOT ttc right now!
Becky(31) DH(38); 1 furbaby: Clark Kent

TRIGGS: After 1yr TTC bfp april'09 lost @20wks precious ^Jackson 8-06-09^ TTCAL grad, sweet Juliet born 12-10-10 Praise God! Baby 3 BFP May 2012 due Jan 2013

shanastash responded:
TRIGGS....my progesterine was good. but my hcg was/is only a 20. so, i am praying that those numbers sky rocket when i get tested again on monday. monday is ALSO fishie's EDD. so i am praying for calming vibes to go along with high numbers.

shanastash responded:
so, i just realized that i have been putting POS not POAS. sorry ladies! but from all my posts, i re-read them and said piece of $*it when i put that and they all read pretty funny! Oops!

vybe77 replied to shanastash's response:
Haha, no worries because I did the same thing a few posts ago.. POS or POAS we all get it here anyhow
Those numbers, while low, will most def. rise since as the nurse taking your blood said, you weren't even 3 weeks yet..
I remember you saying you got a positive OPK on CD22 and if I'm not mistaken you got your BFP about 7-8 days later so it is still quite early....don't forget that those numbers will about double every other day so I wouldn't fret about it..
Sending calming vibes for you this weekend xo
Emily, Kody, Maxim xo

Lisa_stone_1995 replied to shanastash's response:
Fx for high numbers on Monday!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 30, my DH is 37. We started TTC in April 2010 and got a BFP right away, but had a m/c at 7 wks. We were fortunate enough to get pg again in Ju...More

Helpful Tips

Reading posts in a similar manner as our old boards
I see many of you are upset with how to read the boards. We thought of that and put a link over there <========= that says " See All ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.