Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Friday update
vybe77 posted:
Ok so I know it's Friday and that we don't usually update on Fridays but I figured I should prior to the weekend, especially since there's barely any traffic here on the weekends..so anyhow as I said in the Monday update, if I still had not started AF by Friday then I would go out and buy a test and POAS...
After daycare closes tonight I need to run errands so I will pick one up and then the battle of when to test will begin (right when I get home is when I suppose that said battle will end)
Just to run through it all once again Chris and I BDed on CDs 14, 15, 17, 18 and w/o being able to confirm this I think O was around CD18..
I have no symptoms either way, pregnancy or AF..I've just been expecting her to show up and I keep setting up a date to expect her and she hasn't shown yet..at first it was last weekend, then when Monday showed I figured by mid week and when that went by I figured by Friday..now we're there and I'm now figuring sometime this weekend...
I really don't know what's going on except that I am expecting a BFN because of the lack of symptoms..
But of course I dread POAS because I do not want to see a BFN because who are we kidding right, although I am quite calm about this I still am hoping (fingers crossed) that I might just be baking right now!
I will update once I know anything...
Happy Friday ladies
Let life be a journey of love
Emily, Kody, Maxim xo

ani05 responded:
I hope you'll get some great news tonight.I know,I know I don't want to get your hopes up b/c I know how difficult it is when you get your hopes up and then get a BFN but I am going to pray that you get a BFP.Good Luck and kup.
Ani(31),DH(31),DD(6),Furbaby(3).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.

babyj1017 responded:
Good luck!! I hope you get good news tonight. I've got my fingers crossed for you.
Jenny (31), DH (34), DD (7/2006), DS (6/2008), m/c (6/2012), m/c (9/2012)

vybe77 replied to babyj1017's response:
After writing my update this morning I went about my day and tried not to think about it...but something in the back of my mind felt off..I simply didn't feel preggo...
As the day wore on the feeling intensified and the only thing I could gather from this was that maybe I shouldn't be testing today..so I decided against even going out to do my errands because I knew if I was anywhere near a test then I would end up buying it..and we all know what happens to a test left unused HA!!
So when daycare closed I made dinner and we ate and did our usual after dinner stuff..
I came here a lot today wanting to share how I was feeling but I refrained from writing anything else..
This afternoon I thought I saw the beginnings of some spotting..
After dinner I def. saw some super light spotting..
I am so, so happy I did not spend on any test tonight, or even worse, POAS for nothing (which prob. would have been BFN) and then the spotting...ugh I would have been so upset..
But thankfully I listened to myself (for once) HA!
So I think tomorrow will be CD1 and I am super ok with that.. as I said Chris and I weren't really trying but whatever happens..
So maybe we'll keep not trying
Have a super duper weekend ladies, see you al Monday
Let life be a journey of love
Emily, Kody, Maxim xo

Helpful Tips

Peeing on Dandelion leaves to determine PG... Seriously.. read this :)
[blockquote> [blockquote> [blockquote> Found this online at http://www.peeonastick.com/hptfaq.html I read ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.